Reviews for NGE: Nobody Dies
Minirowan chapter 25 . 4/29
So much is different with Shinji's mom around. Granted, you've taken created license with some things given all the OCs, but it's a wonderful job.
RunicFigment chapter 65 . 2/27
*Muffled Majora's Mask theme plays in the distance*
Story Weaver1 chapter 6 . 2/6
"Is the evangelion...dancing?" That's why I like this fic. Odd stuff perfectly crouched in seriousness.

Asuka sneak thing was unexpected. I suppose it makes a sort of sense from a given perspective, which increases the sense of her broken birdness.

Lots of thoughts from her this chapter. It was grade A woobie stuff.
Story Weaver1 chapter 5 . 2/5
Once again you hit it out of the park on all categories; funny stuff with Rei, sweet stuff with ShinjiAsuka and awesome stuff with the giant robot and its hammer space arsenal.
le BlekSzedou chapter 110 . 2/4
Well, dunno if this will be continued or not, but hands down - even with that IMO wat too long "all just a dream" thingy I still think Nobody Dies is one of the if not THE best NGE fanfic out there and I reccomand bloody everyone to just read it :D It's just awesome. I'll be looking forward for any updates Gregg :)
Story Weaver1 chapter 4 . 2/3
Fun stuff. "Crab battle!" and many other small funny moments.

The ShinjiAsuka stuff was awfully cute and sweet. I'm looking forward to more.

That introduction at the end; one heck of an introduction. It's epic and classic; practically biblical in language.
kinigget chapter 110 . 1/21
For what it's worth, I understand and approve of the massiv retcon. I really hope this story gets underway again someday, it's honestly one of the best stories I've ever read
You know what I love about this story? There is never a dull moment. The Angel attacks have a tendency to change everything, and the rest of the story does it too
Ah yes, we're getting into my favorite part of the story
Guest chapter 54 . 12/24/2014
I'd almost forgotten just how utterly bonkers this story is. Gods I love this thing
Guest chapter 90 . 11/15/2014
Error: Chocolate has caffeine.
Western-Otaku chapter 29 . 11/4/2014
Ok, seems you can't use [Plus signs] and [Equal signs] in reviews... :(

So I'm going to retype a sentence in my previous review that no longer makes sense due to this issue:

-ALL THE NEW PILOTS, PLUS THE ORIGINAL PILOTS, PLUS FRIENDS, PLUS REI, PLUS REI'S SISTERS
ALL TOGETHER EQUALS: F*CKIN' EPIC SIDE SCENES

I MEAN I LOVE THIS NEW REI PLUS HER SISTERS! [Spoiler Warning!: ONE DEFLOWERED KENSUKE, ANOTHER TOOK OVER A NERVE FORWARD BASE AND DEMANDED SHINJI AND ASUKA DRESSED IN BOWS, ONE GROPED ASUKA, REI HAS COME THE CLOSEST TO KILLING KYOKO, REI BEAT A ANGEL WITH HER BARE HANDS, REI GAVE KENSUKE A BAZOOKA, REI KEEPS AN ANGEL IN HER CLOSET, REI AND ASUKA TURN A FUN BOARD GAME INTO AN FUCKIN' AWESOME GAME THAT SCREWS THE RULES AND DEFIES LIFE, REI TOLD HER EVA SHE'S A GOD, URI IS SO GULLIBLE, MANA'S PRETTY COOL..., SHINJI ISN'T A WIMP - didn't I say that already?... huh... - SO HE CAN ACTUALLY FIGHT AND BETTER DESERVES HIS PLACE AS HAVING THE MOST ANGEL KILLS, KENSUKE IS MORE AWESOME - BUT NOT AS MUCH AS REI, TOUJI ISN'T AS MUCH AS A JOCKHEAD, PILOTS ARE PRETTY MUCH BADASSES OVERALL]
Western-Otaku chapter 30 . 11/4/2014
Ok, just reached the 30th chapter, and I just gotta say: I LOVE THIS! :D

You sir know how to take a good thing and make it 10x better, here's what I love:
-Over-emotional, crazy, AWESOME Rei!
-Yui & Kyoko are alive! So no depressed Shinji and Asuka over the loss of their mothers!
-Gendo ISN'T a completely cold-hearted Bastard who I wish would get crushed under an Evangelion foot, thus meaning he is actually tolerable and pretty cool
-No Deep Psychological Ramblings
-Good OCs
-No wimpy Shinji
-High-Tech Unit 01 with it's own freaking AI!
-Asuka x Shinji
-Self-aware Unit 01 (it can move by itself!)
-Rei Clones are epic!
-Shinji vs. ADAM (THAT CHAPTER, well CHAPTERS WERE AWESOME)
-EXTRA EVANGELIONS
-EXTRA ANGELS
-NOBODY IMPORTANT TO ME IS DEAD AS OF YET! (Spoilers: Sorry Mari...)
-INDEPENDENCE DAY REFERENCE!
-FALCON PAWNCH!
-SEA OF DIRAC ARMOURY (GOTTA LOVE INTERDIMENSIONAL/POCKET UNIVERSE TELEPORTATION OF WEAPONS!)
-EPIC ACTION SCENES!
-EPIC STORYLINE!
-ALL THE NEW PILOTS ORIGINAL PILOTS FRIENDS REI REI'S SISTERS F*CKIN' EPIC SIDE SCENES, I MEAN I LOVE THIS NEW REI AND PLUS HER SISTERS! [Spoiler Warning!: ONE DEFLOWERED KENSUKE, ANOTHER TOOK OVER A NERVE FORWARD BASE AND DEMANDED SHINJI AND ASUKA DRESSED IN BOWS, ONE GROPED ASUKA, REI HAS COME THE CLOSEST TO KILLING KYOKO, REI BEAT A ANGEL WITH HER BARE HANDS, REI GAVE KENSUKE A BAZOOKA, REI KEEPS AN ANGEL IN HER CLOSET, REI AND ASUKA TURN A FUN BOARD GAME INTO AN FUCKIN' AWESOME GAME THAT SCREWS THE RULES AND DEFIES LIFE, REI TOLD HER EVA SHE'S A GOD, URI IS SO GULLIBLE, MANA'S PRETTY COOL..., SHINJI ISN'T A WIMP - didn't I say that already?... huh... - SO HE CAN ACTUALLY FIGHT AND BETTER DESERVES HIS PLACE AS HAVING THE MOST ANGEL KILLS, KENSUKE IS MORE AWESOME - BUT NOT AS MUCH AS REI, TOUJI ISN'T AS MUCH AS A JOCKHEAD, PILOTS ARE PRETTY MUCH BADASSES OVERALL]

Ok I'm starting to loop back onto previous chapters now. And for the things I don't appreciate as much...:
-Asuka's new personality... [It ain't too much of a big deal, but it takes some getting use to... at least she isn't bashing Shinji right?]
-Asuka has a Brother?
-Kyoko is a Bitch... even though she acknowledges that she is one herself
-Asuka doesn't pilot... [Spoilers: at least not straight away... :( ]

Overall, thus far I LOVE this Fic, since I started reading, I can't stop and the more I read, the better this gets! I hope this continues! I usually review fics once I've finished them if they're not currently being worked on and not once have I read a fic with 100 chapters in it, but with this one, I just HAVE to make an exception, once again I LOVE it! It's like one big joyride to me :) Although what I'm worried about is why it's still incomplete after 110 chapters and it being last updated 2 years ago... :(
Guest chapter 26 . 5/21/2014
Liberty prime knows no restrictions. Restrictions are communist!
Wing Zero Alchemist chapter 53 . 4/10/2014
Didn't Shinji meet Annette when he went to Berlin? He was sitting by a lake and Uri and Annette showed up. Why didn't he recognize her then?
1,829 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »