Reviews for NGE: Nobody Dies
BanzEye chapter 20 . 1/18
Oh dear Lord. Kensuke has been corrupted by Rei.

…Well, Tokyo-3 is ABSOLUTELY FUCKED.
BanzEye chapter 14 . 1/18
Dammit, Kyoko, you had one job. ONE. Bloody. Job. How the actual eff do you mess up giving at least a margin of sympathy or something to your daughter? Do you only care if you’re drunk 5 ways to heaven?

On another note, this entire chapter was gold. Pure, unadulterated gold. The quick changes between angst and humour should have never worked, and yet here, it does. Bravo, bravo!
BanzEye chapter 46 . 1/14
I have only one thing to say…

WHAT THE ACTUAL EFF IS GOING ON ANYMORE.
TFSyndicate chapter 34 . 12/3/2021
Came for the MST3K reference,
Stayed for President Colbert!
GoneFromTheWind chapter 2 . 11/23/2021
Ayo the Rei with a personality. You love to see it.
nate01011 chapter 24 . 8/30/2021
*looks at title of the fic* so that was a ducking lie
ghostboy1225 chapter 110 . 7/11/2021
Thanks for the fantastic story. I don't often find stories that share my same sense of humor yet when I do it's always a treat. I suspect that i might in the future draw inspiration from your depiction of the REE as agents of chaos. especially ones that channel the meme magic of old /b/.
zigmas chapter 1 . 6/8/2021
Weird stuff.
Alphalegioner chapter 110 . 3/29/2021
Continuation required.
Alphalegioner chapter 1 . 3/28/2021
Rei and Rea are very similar to kerbals - the same madness, love for explosions and SCIENCE
Alphalegioner chapter 54 . 3/11/2021
Lol, brofist
Alphalegioner chapter 49 . 3/8/2021
Ah, damn it, even the fourth rebuild has already been released ...
Alphalegioner chapter 16 . 3/4/2021
magnitude of power has to be necessary

A thousand ancient Ukrainians are enough. After all, everyone knows that it was the Ukrainians who dug the Black Sea, so removing one island is not a problem for them.
Alphalegioner chapter 15 . 3/4/2021
Ukraine will be fucked up. But it's no stranger to, because her residential area was limited by two exploding nuclear power plants and rising sea levels.
And the outbursts of anomalous activity are familiar to Ukrainians.
GunMetalSnail429 chapter 110 . 2/9/2021
I come back to this story every so often and I am reminded of why I love it so much. The humor, the interactions between the characters, everything is just wonderful.

I hate that you haven't updated this story since 2012, and the last time you updated any of your stories was 2018. If you see this, I hope you're well and that you come back one day.
2,042 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »