Reviews for Life's Curse, Death's Gift
GoldenFinch01 chapter 12 . 10/17
Best crossover of its kind!
UnknownRyder chapter 12 . 9/26
Don't leave me hanging! PLZ UPDATE ASAP!
Chaoshadows 0 chapter 12 . 9/22
truth be told, i’d imagine that, yes, danny would be in shock at first, but i thought he’d cover his fear with rage and try to beat up the boggart. After all, danny isn’t really the type that STAY frozen in fear like that, specially considering what’s at stake when “Dark Dan” is involved
the immortal moron chapter 12 . 9/7
Poke, poke, poke, are you still alive?... well anyway love the story can't wait for the next chapter 2 be released. It has been quite a while since the last one was out. So please consider just updating. Thank you.
kattebak chapter 12 . 9/3
this is aMAZINGGGGGG ! cant wait to see whats up next D
AG chapter 12 . 9/2
This is a pretty epic story, and it does well to avoid a lot of the cliches that normally come with “Danny is a Potter” fics. Love how Harry and Danny’s relationship is a slow building one with lots of strain, especially given how stressful both of their lives are currently.
Also that scene with the boggart? Best. Poor Danny being frozen even though he knows he’s faced and beaten Dan before, and the trauma and distress afterward? I hope Danny can explain it and build a better relationship with Harry without giving away his secret right away (that’s one of the things I really hate about some fics, too much exposition too fast, and honestly it’s so out of character after everything he’s gone through to keep his secret, like with the whole aneurysm thing).
Anyway as for Danny’s Hogwarts House, I’m honestly hoping he ends up in Hufflepuff, if you haven’t decided yet. I mean there’s arguments for all the houses, but you did mention Danny worrying about stepping on Harry’s toes if he were a Gryffindor, and god knows everyone would be suspicious of him if he were in Slytherin. I know it’d create a lot of drama and thus can keep the story going, but I hope characterization rather than situation could keep it going just as well, and you seem to have been writing characterization excellently thus far. Plus if we use the same logic as Harry’s sorting (the hat taking the student’s preference into account as well) or Hermione’s (being placed where the student will thrive he most, not necessarily where they’ll fit in the most; or being placed on what they value more, like Hermione valuing the chance to prove her courage rather than the smarts everyone already knew she had) then I truly hope Danny’s loyalty will trump duty and place him in Hufflepuff (it kind of already has, hasn’t it? The excuse he gave Sam and Tucker about not abandoning Harry... I can’t see that as entirely an *excuse*, and there’s a grain of truth behind it, isn’t there?).

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Chilly chapter 12 . 8/31
This fic is absolutely amazing! It’s unfortunate that it seems to have been abandoned, you write all the characters wonderfully, but I understand that life gets in the way. I don’t normally read fics where Danny and Harry are brothers, but this one is really good!
screaming chapter 12 . 7/2
! I'm fuckin scream asdfghjkl. this is on of, if not THE best Dp/Hp xover i have read, and i can't wait for the next chapter!
illusion4242564 chapter 1 . 6/4
I want more... I know it's been like forever but plz update pretty plz I want to know what happens next
midnight4682 chapter 12 . 5/21
Love this...I literally stayed up all night reading this story..it so good ;-; Hope you update soon cuz I can’t wait to read more! This story is awesome and I wanna find out what happennns .
Can’t wait for more
I feel so bad for poor Danny, I don't think he was really ready to face that all over again...
Mikasa S chapter 12 . 5/1
I’ve read this over 20 times. I hope you update soon
Mikasa S chapter 12 . 4/6
I absolutely love this. I can’t wait for you nest update
nahte123456 chapter 12 . 4/4
Nice little story, to bad about the long update gaps, but that's whatever. Wish there was more Danny interacting with Harry, and I assume how the build up is going Harry and Co are going to meet with an Amity Ghost, and it's not going to go well, although maybe it's just to shock Danny.