Reviews for Life's Curse, Death's Gift
0vrLrd71 chapter 1 . 3/28
Yknow this is a perfect set up where she can become a ghost in the ghost dimension, his father, maybe, too
0vrLrd71 chapter 2 . 3/28
I wonder how you're going to introduce him to the magical world since I thought you can only go to school, will he even go to school?, at 11
The Alien of Pluto chapter 14 . 3/20
It's so cool that you took the time and effort to figure out the class schedules! Huge respect for that!
Three months ain't bad at all, especially considering we got Umbridge, great comebacks, , Harry and Danny camaraderie, AND the Fat Friar. I love that guy...
jmw03u chapter 14 . 3/20
I absolutely loved this story! I have never read any Danny Phantom/Harry Potter crossover before, but you did a great job. Thank you for writing this.
Oh my gosh there should totally be a thing in the future where Harry notices Danny writes with his right hand normally and only uses his left hand in detention and confronts him about it. Idk just an idea. Your story and writing is amazing I can’t wait for the next update!
hikarisailorcat chapter 14 . 3/9
Thanks for a great chapter. I'd be quite interested in your charts about Hogwarts class timetables. I've always wondered about what classes share what houses and how come there's not 2 teachers for each subject. By my calculations, each teacher should only see each class twice a week... Anyway, I look forward to reading more from you.
cg037 chapter 14 . 3/3
A great story so far, keep up the good work.

Is Danny going to end up with a girl from the Harry Potter universe?
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 14 . 2/25
Omg! I'd love to see the charts and powerpoint tables that you made. The research you've done sounds f**king amazing! If you don't mind sharing, I'd love to read it. Can't wait for the next chapter of this story.

Silver
I'm loving this please make more
GoldenFinch01 chapter 14 . 2/24
this is just...spectacular writing. Absolutely love it!
3A07 chapter 14 . 2/22
Wow, I give you bonus points for making working schedules. I really like this story and hope it will go further. Take your time, think things throught and continue doing such an awesome job! Thanks for the read!
Bluzerker chapter 12 . 2/22
The bit with his friends is reminding me on how pissed off Danny’s friends will be when they find out about the wizarding world. It’s really going to blow up in his face. And it just makes me sad. Will Fanny be in contact with any of his ghost allies within the story? Or is it going to be a bit more simpler and compressed. Not involving the ghost world.
IlovefanfictionRDR2 chapter 14 . 2/21
I love this and i just discovered this really hoping for a update soon
The Fangirl of Awesome Stuff chapter 14 . 2/15
I’m very, very impressed with your story! I’m loving every second of it, a real page turner! (button clicker? Would that be the Web equivalent?) I had to finish before sleeping, which is why it is currently 6 in the morning. I’m gonna feeling it in four hours. But I do not regret it. On to the actual review.

Characterization? Fantastic! Plot? Hell Yeah! Just about everything? Lovely. I really love the interaction between Danny and Harry. I want them to love each other! Also, WHATS WRONG WITH MY BABY?!Also, can we please please please please have Harry meet the Fentons/Sam and Tucker?! Or GASP, VLAD?! Also speaking of him that was really scary to have it just spelled out like that. He should drive a white van.

Thank you for the story!
P.S. Jan19 publishers 2009?! I feel you my dude. I’m doing the same thing. Good luck!
Angelus-alvus chapter 14 . 2/10