Reviews for Life's Curse, Death's Gift
FandomstuckGeek chapter 11 . 9/10
I love the story so far! I can feel Danny and Harry's anxiety and tension like it's first hand, not to parrot what you have probably heard over and over again but im curious, will you continue? its a very good story and i would love for you to continue! Thank you for the wonderful read!
Rakaan chapter 9 . 9/3
Well, now Danny knows he "broadcasts" his location when he's out flying, and is therefore traceable and endangering the occupants of the house when he leaves. Hope he stops.
thefrieshadaplan chapter 11 . 8/25
This was wonderful! I can't wait to see what you do next.
Also...
*pokes with stick to see if you're alive*
... just for good measure.
Soooo, you still alive there? Ya know, since it's been like, a year since you've updated?
birsima chapter 11 . 8/8
Are you still going to continue this? I hope so, this is great.
Tibki chapter 11 . 8/6
I love this story! It's rare to see a well-written DP/HP fic, with everything from why he's there to what's happening with the Amity ghosts covered.

No updates in over a year is concerning, but I'll keep my hopes up! Can't wait for the next chapter!

~Tibki
Please chapter 11 . 8/1
Please do another chapter! Can he go to hogwarts and then the ghosts all know him, but he tries to keep it a secret from harry and his friends but they get suspicious and find out later? Then they realize Danny's life is not as easy as they thought.
Winter's Folly chapter 11 . 7/12
Lovely.
Winter's Folly chapter 9 . 7/12
I commend you switching or expanding. This site has the poor tendency to discourage writers.
Winter's Folly chapter 7 . 7/12
Awesome. Love the explanation.
GabbyTheBookWorm98 chapter 11 . 7/11
Oh. My. Holygodshit what even is this story? It's SO FUCKING AMAZING! You managed to contrast these two characters so well and I've been basically screaming in happiness every time I finish a chapter and see there's another! But alas! I am now caught up! Please, plEASE! For the love of God, just like, pump out the restop of this soon, or I may die. I'm already halfway there and I've only been without this story for the time it's taken me to write this. I want to reread it all again. I want fanfiction ABOUT this writing is amazing, I love u, Ohana means family, please finish this amazing work... 3
Ash chapter 11 . 7/6
So, you said to ask you if you're alive if it's been over a month, and it's been over a year? Hope ur ok, just wanted to say this is rly good and I hope u update soon.
Robyn Brytewood chapter 11 . 6/26
So it's been over a year since an update and I'm anxiously awaiting an update. I think it would be a possible solution for Danny to go to hogwarts if Danni showed up in amity park or something
VelmaInkley chapter 11 . 6/21
I have to say that I'm really enjoying the dynamic between Danny and Harry. I initially thought Harry would be more happy about having another relative (he was pretty ecstatic about having Sirius as a godfather), but their friction is more interesting. And fitting since Harry's in such a moodswing.

I'm intrigued by how exactly Danny got the scar and why he's able to feel the same things. Curious if horcruxes play any role with Danny since they're connected.

Although the role of the Dementors is surely over in OotP, I wonder how Danny would have dealt with them since he's half-ghost. Can't wait to see whether Danny will play a major role at the battle in the Ministry of Magic or if the Veil in anyway impacts him.

My only criticism is how Danny dealt with finding out Maddie & Jack weren't his parents. Somehow I imagined it would've been a bigger personal crisis, but I'm glad he's in the UK already.
Are u still alive? If so, will there be a new update soon?