Reviews for Life's Curse, Death's Gift
Hayley chapter 11 . 4/18
When are you going to update the story.
Stars Moons and Darkness chapter 11 . 4/1
There's more right? Please say there's more!
ajay426neo chapter 11 . 3/25
This is great but it goes to slowly and ends too soon. I mean I'd like this pacing if there were more chapters but the main characters have only met for 2 chapters. I hope this updates and I'd gladly read a hundred more chapters with this premise and writing style. That said I'm not really holding my breath.
Hope you're able to continue this. It's such a great story.
marcy43 chapter 11 . 2/27
please write another chapter i am starting to think you died
orangesorafan chapter 11 . 2/19
oh this is getting interesting. i glad that between the brother is geting better. cant wait for more chapter.
WildRosa13474 chapter 10 . 2/10
Drrrrrrrama! Excitement!
WildRosa13474 chapter 8 . 2/9
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEH ANGST YES I'M SO EXCITED
WildRosa13474 chapter 5 . 2/9
But... Danny has blue eyes, right? He didn't get them from Lily or James, who have green and hazel eyes respectively, so there was no real noticeable difference between his relation to the Fentons and his relation to the Potters.
MikaBlue chapter 11 . 1/19
this story will now proceed to sit in my library collecting digital dust.
Erin chapter 11 . 12/4/2016
Please update! I really want them to find out that Danny is half ghost! And I love the story!
Akuma-Sama2002 chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
Hello! I realized that you haven't updated since 2015 and I am REALLY hoping that you can finish this story. This story is brilliant, and it's hard to find a good Danny Phantom/Harry Potter crossover so I'm really disappointed that you've stopped. All the characters are in character, I don't see ANY grammar mistakes and I just LOVE the plot line you have. I'm really hopping that Danny will change his mind about Hogwarts and that his and Harry's relationship gets better. I also can't wait for the others to find out that Danny is half-ghost. So, can you PLEASE finish this story?
Lace chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
I love this! When an opportunity for a joke was there, you took it! (Most people ignore the best ones) and I like how you made sure everything had an answer!
Hope to see more soon!
Blahimmaweeb chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
No! This is just like Danny's predicament! You give us a bunch of filler, backstory and exposition, but then ingnore us once the storie is at a possible climax! Cruel bruh. Cruel.

(Plz continue I luv dis and want moat :p)
Sonny1996 chapter 11 . 11/5/2016
Danny could explain the half dead thing as 'everyone' thought that Danny was dead for the longest time but turning out was living the whole time or that his heart stopped at one time and his mind lingered on that moment but I doubt that they (the trio or whomever) would take that answer. I just want more of this you can only read the same stories or chapters over and over again til they get stale like bread and get upset when they get abandoned by the Baker in mid mixture. I'm saying make the dame bread already.