Reviews for Mystery Muse
cassidy.gray.128 chapter 25 . 9/11
I am so sorry about what happened to you. This Author's Note gives me the feels so real even though I have never experienced that.
Andristasia Grey-Darcy chapter 56 . 8/23
Loved your store!I read it all in one day!WoW!I can't wait to read other works from you!:)
I am still surprised how this story pulls you in deeper into the characters lives With each chapter
Loving story. Yup, the puppy will be sleeping with them in the bed.
Doujin-Maker chapter 2 . 2/5
This is so ridiculously adorable!
Doujin-Maker chapter 1 . 2/5
I'm realatively new to the criminal minds fanfiction scene, and let me tell you.. You have ruined me! I don't know how I'm going to be able to read one of the many mediocre stories one there after reading this masterpiece! Seriously, you character development is sublime, your plots original, and Calliope is so interesting! Out of all of the fanfics I've read, which is a lot, this is definetly in the top for best written. Amazing job! Keep writing! :)
Aldryne21 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This story is so beautiful! I love the fact that you made it both so fairytale like and realistic. Well done and thank you so much for sharing!
Turtlefan141 chapter 33 . 11/15/2014
I find what you did (despite how long ago it way-sorry 'bout that) to be remarkable and brave. Not many would put a story on hold for their own personal feeling, and this can often make a story become over flooded with emotions of characters and unnecessary drama. I like the fact that you were not angry at the person, rather the misuse of your characters, and were able to distinguish a line between the two where many could not. I am glad that you continued your story, and you can expect another review from me once I've completed the whole story. Never regret your decision here, it is one that I will admire.
From fellow fanfictioner (logged out),
Danny Joey Ketail chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Real sorry if I come off as rude but please put "OC" in the character box thing. It's getting on my nerves when people don't.
Dreamer1031 chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
So far, this too is my favorite chapter. I am completely obsessed with this show and have been since it first started. In the very first episode I realized that I'd love Spencer Reid forever and ever and that's never changed. I'm still that 14 year old fan girl 9 years later.
I haven't been able to find a Reid fanfiction that I've liked until now. I may just read this all tonight if I can get away with it. I hope you continue to write stories so that I can continue to enjoy your work.

Best Wishes!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
Absolutely fantastic, Calliope sounds like an amazing person, wish she was real
AmandaSingh0 chapter 39 . 5/26/2014
i love perses's view and the last line before the author's note
Sailor Pandabear chapter 56 . 2/1/2014
excellent fanfic.
ad03hx chapter 22 . 11/17/2013
Lol...I love the dog scene! "One time only" are words that nevwr come true with a dog.