Reviews for Mystery Muse
Wonderful! Your writing is great, and it's heartwarming.
Beans chapter 1 . 4/4
Great! But the I think i just met my soul mate is not what spencer would say he is verry intoverted
dianakotori chapter 55 . 3/12
I was getting so used to this, that I never saw the end coming, a very happy ending, thank you so much for creating this universe, your care and dedication to it. I hope after these years you are doing well.

Congratulations.
dianakotori chapter 44 . 3/11
Masterful, I was waiting for Spencer to ask the question the whole time, and then it didn't happen, you made me feel as hopeful and as disappointed as Cal... by the way, that girl grows on you... Congratulations for that and for the interview, even if that was years ago. :D
dianakotori chapter 36 . 3/10
I don't know how to say this, you hurt my heart badly in this chapter, and I will congratulate you for that, it was so emotionally draining and well written at the same time...

I feel so sorry for Calliope, so sorry for Spencer... but in the bottom of my heart, I know they will be all right.

Thank you.
dianakotori chapter 7 . 3/9
Hate to say, but that was an outfit I didn't like... xD
dianakotori chapter 5 . 3/9
It was a surprise to see William Reid into this, I liked him in this one. :)
dianakotori chapter 3 . 3/9
Ok, I will not review every chapter, I promise. Everything seems to be flowing perfect between those two, loved Morgan's advice as well.
dianakotori chapter 1 . 3/9
Oh well, looking at the girl, this seems like quite a ride, huh? Let's see what happens next. :D
Mist the Warriors Writer chapter 25 . 9/11/2015
I am so sorry about what happened to you. This Author's Note gives me the feels so real even though I have never experienced that.
Andristasia Grey-Darcy chapter 56 . 8/23/2015
Loved your store!I read it all in one day!WoW!I can't wait to read other works from you!:)
-Andriana,Greece
Guest chapter 37 . 5/21/2015
I am still surprised how this story pulls you in deeper into the characters lives With each chapter
Guest chapter 22 . 5/12/2015
Loving story. Yup, the puppy will be sleeping with them in the bed.
Doujin-Maker chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
This is so ridiculously adorable!
Doujin-Maker chapter 1 . 2/5/2015