Reviews for On the Ferry
mlucas chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Ok I definately love this. I loved that you brought all these scenes back and rewrote them with the unspoken point of views. I am going to have to go watch those episodes now.
kate811 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I KNEW their lips touched! Thank you for verifying that for me. Everyone called me crazy for saying their lips definitely touched. More people should get HD. Because they definitely kissed!

So once again, loving this Love Game series! I hope it continues forever! (that's right, forever. I have great expectations!)

Anyway, this was superb. Addison's thoughts were spot on for me. I definitely think things changed after that dumpster baby incident! (I was trying to think of a nicer way to say dumpster baby, but alas, I failed.)

Honestly, I could copy and paste each paragraph of this story and tell you why I loved each part. Because this was truly great. But I have a huge Anatomy/Physiology final I'm supposed to be studying for, so I have to cut this short. Is this short? It's longer than some people's "this was good. update soon" reviews, I can tell that much. So it's not technically a short review. It's probably still pretty long actually. I always feel like my reviews are obnoxiously long. And now I'm rambling!

-Kate