Reviews for Star Wars: Discovery
skelly78 chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
The emperor used the force for years to influence the minds of the crews of the fleet. Though technically I dont think it was as widespread as what you have here. The emperor was powerful but not god, I'd say he'd limit it to just the ship captains and maybe command staff.
Spearhead chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
This is good so far. I can't wait to read more, keep it up! Btw, I am a member of this site, I just can't be bothered with logging in :D
dskaar chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
I really, really hope for an update! This is look looking good! :) You're doing a great job.
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
I like it hopefully they are closer to earth and not to that traitor Sheridan.

How he could have married the alien that got all of those humans killed was a surprise, I'm a shadow person myself.
Roma Eterna chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
I like it. But I don't see how your going to explain the crew's change of heart...unless Kosh is involved.
WBH21C chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
So very well done! Like your explanation for the Empire's attitude.
Shadows of Revelation chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
I'm excited in just reading whats next. Been a month since the last update so I hope chapter 3 comes out soon.
The Codemeister chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
i'm excited to see what B5 Race the empire will meet first. they better hope its not a vorlon or shadow fleet
Blacksword Zero chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Good chapter.
Teutonic Knight 92 chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Good start so far. Oh and side note I hate you. You got my

f% king hopes up that there was a new chapter instead of just psoting the authors note at the bottom of the page.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Not bad, not bad. Certainly a good start off, I look forward to how you continue with this. Keep writing!
Blacksword Zero chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Interesting,please update.
The Codemeister chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
sweet this is going to be a wicked story, i hope you continue it soon
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
interesting crossover idea! Next question is when in the B5 timeline do they show up? His anti- alien bias would actually help Earth forces quite a lot if it's during the Earth-Mimbari war...
mwjen chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Good start, thanks for posting.