Reviews for Where did the love go?
nessieblackfan chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Hmm glad to see Alex was forgiving. Wonder what he did to finally make her snap though.
nessieblackfan chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
I hate the papz. This was a good chapter and you did a good job so far.
nessieblackfan chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
I'm afraid to know what happened 3 months ago.
nessieblackfan chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I loved this. It was a nice starter chapter.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Wow. This sounds like a really good start so far. I really feel sorry for Alex and Chelsea having to go through that, but sometimes it happens. Good job on this. I'm off to read more.

The Bubbly One,

RKOsgirl92 chapter 155 . 4/2/2011
Awesome Story!
xoxo olivia chapter 155 . 11/11/2010
TWINS! Yes! I'm so happy she had twins since they skip a generation. I think it's cute that Jordyn got the middle name Nevaeh that was a really sweet thing. The Bautista's need their own reality show because that is a full house. Poor Alex, but at least Ciccone got caught and Athena's probably engaged to Tony now or something but I'm still excited for the sequel.

I really enjoyed the ending and even though they still lead stressful lives I'm excited that they're stronger than ever. Although I must say Ben and Chelsea could use some attitude checks. I can't believe she's 11 and already texting. They grow up so fast lol

And thanks for the shout out, I loved every minute of this story. Thank you for spending your precious time writing it and entertaining us all. It's been a wild ride for sure!

xoxo olivia chapter 154 . 11/11/2010
One word" CUTENESS!

Ben and Kaylee are too adorable.

Dave and Alex are so cute together when they're happy and not fighting or crying because of some drama, it's just great seeing them all lovey dovey. It took them a while, but they finally got it!
xoxo olivia chapter 153 . 11/11/2010
Ben will most definitely be a playground player when he's older. Let's hope by the time he goes to school he'll keep his clothes on lol

Oh I really hope that this movie thing doesn't make Dave a douche again although I think he learned his lesson with Bella and almost loosing his entire family because he was a dumb butt so I'm feeling confident that he won't mess up, at least to that degree again.

Sorry it took me forever to read this chapter but I'm so glad I did the family dynamic is really precious here, glad to see them happy!
A.B 808 chapter 155 . 11/11/2010
Hey! Great chapter :) Wow! The story's done already? I'm kind of disappointed, but I know the sequel will be just as good, or maybe better. Josiah David and Jordyn Nevaeh. What cute names! :) The preview of Unbroken Love seems interesting. Can't wait to read it. I bet the kids are gonna be a handful now that they are older, especially Chelsea with her 'all about me' attitude. I wonder why she still calls Alex 'Mama' even though she's almost 11. Anyways, good job on the story :D (p.s you spelt my name wrong. But it's okay.)
Pinayprincesa chapter 155 . 11/10/2010
That was a sweet thing of Dave to do by sacrificing the movie career to stay home with Alex and the kids. :)
Alabamaslamma chapter 155 . 11/10/2010
I cried when I saw the shoutout. Thank you so much for that. I am looking forward to reading Unbroken Love and any other stories that you write. Thank you so much. You have kept me sane during some stressful times in my life.
Sonib89 chapter 155 . 11/10/2010
The ending was great I can't wait to read the next installment
Kellia Girl chapter 155 . 11/10/2010
This story has become a part of me to read each day!I loved every word you typed and cant wait to start on Unbroken Love!
BigSOAFan chapter 155 . 11/10/2010
Great ending to a great story. I had to smile when Alex gave birth to the twins-I am also pregnant ith twins. The sequel should definitely be interesting. And cudos to Dave for not taking the movie role! Good job again!