Reviews for Where did the love go?
Kellia Girl chapter 113 . 8/29/2010
This is a sweet chapter. Dave is being such a good dad with the kids. Ben said dada aww so sweet!
BigSOAFan chapter 113 . 8/29/2010
It's good to see Dave spending time w/ his kids and being there for important events, like Chelsea's festivial and Ben's first word. Great update!
BigSOAFan chapter 112 . 8/28/2010
great update. can't wait to read more.
xoxo olivia chapter 112 . 8/27/2010
This was a sad chap. I hope Bella does get her rights terminated forever and I hope a judge really sticks it to Tony. This is just such a sad, sad thing and I hope all of them make it out of all the court proceedings with what they want. Of course that probably won't happen since that's life but I can hope. By the way you must have done your research on all the laws because this all sounds very realistic, which is what I look for in a story.
Kellia Girl chapter 111 . 8/25/2010
Chelsea is something else! I think that funny with her being part Asian and eating or liking chinese food. Hilarious! Alex is missing the kids and poor Athena. That creep Tony wants to see his kid. Thats crazy. The man shouldnt be let within 1 inch of their property. I hope that they can resolve this issue as soon as possible!
BigSOAFan chapter 111 . 8/25/2010
great update. hopefully the judge does rule against tony and doesn't allow visitation with the baby.
xoxo olivia chapter 111 . 8/25/2010
Let's hope that pig isn't able to see his daughter although I honestly don't think he will. I don't think a judge will allow him to be able to see his kid, absolutely not. Tony and Dr. Ciccone need to be put away once and for all and hopefully now is the time that this will happen.

Chelsea needs to be checked, I don't like her acting like that especially not at 5. I hope this is a little phase she's going through because if no one nips it in the bud now, I don't even want to know what it's going to be like in the future.

And I don't think Alex should quit her job because sure she'll get to see her kids but they won't have any money so I think she should just keep it because she gets to see them during breaks evenings, summers, weekends and things and for once it's time for Dave to hold down the fort and make up for the years of not being there to his older kids now.
xoxo olivia chapter 110 . 8/23/2010
That was pretty bad of Angie to do but it made since when Alex explained her motives behind being reluctant for Sean to see Dave. What the doctor's did with Chelsea's gift basket was so nice and I hope Sean gets the bone marrow and I hope it all works out.

The father daughter time between Dave and Chelsea was so cute and it's funny I read that because I just popped in an old wrestling DVD so that was cool. And uh oh now Alex's mad...wouldn't it be funny if Chelsea was an actor or model because she became a diva and Dave trained her. That'd definitely be interesting.

Nice chapter once again )
Kellia Girl chapter 110 . 8/23/2010
Great chapter. Alex dont flip out on Dave. I mean wrestling is just entertainment! sean i hope he makes it through!
BigSOAFan chapter 110 . 8/23/2010
great update. loved chelsea's prayer-so sweet!
xoxo olivia chapter 109 . 8/23/2010
I think I like Unbroken Love better but either one is fine with me.

Oh thank God that Athena and Jason aren't fiancees. I just don't think Jason could handle that and he'll probably be gone within like 3 months after Lexie is born. I hope I'm wrong, but he doesn't look like the type that's going to stick around, especially if he takes after his dad then he'll be MIA all the time.

At least the conversation went better than expected though, that's always good.

And I must say I love how you did a double update on both chapters )
BigSOAFan chapter 109 . 8/22/2010
I'm glad to hear Jason and Athena broke off thier engagement-a decision they'll appreciate in the long run. And i'm glad to read that Dave is finally taking Alex to Hawaii. Great update!
Kellia Girl chapter 109 . 8/22/2010
Thank goodness Athena and Jason called their engaement! I dont know if Jason is gonna stick around after this. at least Kaila was quiet. Rachel getting happy when Dave called. Good grief! She needs to get a real man and fast! As far as the title goes, I like Unbroken Love. I mean after all they been though, that title would be perfect!
A.B 808 chapter 109 . 8/22/2010
Like this chapter. Fortunately, everything is good between Alex, Dave, Rachel, and Isaiah. And Hawaii is where I live. Haha! Good job on this story so far, and for your sequel, what about the name 'Everlasting Love'? If not that one then I think 'You Can't Stop Love' will be a good title. Just a slight suggestion. If you're uncomfortable with it, then..just turn the other cheek...haha! Update soon :D

Lots of Love 3

Ashurii-sama
Kellia Girl chapter 108 . 8/20/2010
WOW! A lot goin on here! Dave doesnt trust Travis and for good reason...Alex and Travis were about to kiss! OMG! Alex gets upset with Dave and his excapades! Travis must be a looker if Alex was about to kiss him. Athena got a car and an engagement ring! IDK if that is a great idea or not! They are so young and she is planning on going to college! His parents are going to flip the script when they find out! Chelsea the life of the party shoing off her dance moves go girl!
635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »