Reviews for Where did the love go?
Kellia Girl chapter 155 . 11/10/2010
This story has become a part of me to read each day!I loved every word you typed and cant wait to start on Unbroken Love!
BigSOAFan chapter 155 . 11/10/2010
Great ending to a great story. I had to smile when Alex gave birth to the twins-I am also pregnant ith twins. The sequel should definitely be interesting. And cudos to Dave for not taking the movie role! Good job again!
Kellia Girl chapter 154 . 11/8/2010
Loooovvvveeee it! I am so sad to c this ending but u got something else in da works! Dave and Alex got a LOT of husband and wife time! That honeymoon was 7 yrs comming!
BigSOAFan chapter 154 . 11/8/2010
Hawaii sounded like a great honeymoon! Can't believe this story is about over. Great update!
Kellia Girl chapter 153 . 11/7/2010
That was too cute! The family at the beach! Dave and Alex enjoying the kids! That Chelsea is a trip... she dont miss a beat! Ben is so cute!
Pinayprincesa chapter 153 . 11/7/2010
Awwww sounds like a great day at the beach :)
BigSOAFan chapter 153 . 11/7/2010
Great update! IT sounds like it was a great day on the beach.
xoxo olivia chapter 152 . 11/5/2010
one word: BEAUTIFUL!

Even though Athena caught the bouquet lol I'm surprised Mel didn't but who knows Athena just might beat her to the altar! haha Bautista's do move fast.

I'm so happy everyone's happy including Felix with the rectangle head P

It's great seeing the 4 Musketeers so parental now, it's a great change and I hope they continue to enjoy family life.
xoxo olivia chapter 151 . 11/5/2010
This chapter is so cute! I just don't even know what to say. I'm so happy that everyone is doing a lot better and Chelsea had the best birthday ever. I'm 18 and I'd still like to have a birthday like that lol.
BigSOAFan chapter 152 . 11/5/2010
It sounds like Dave and Alex had a beautiful wedding. And that is great about John and Mel-just hope he is serious about marrying her this time. Great update!
Kellia Girl chapter 152 . 11/5/2010
This was so sweet I was crying the entire time! Everything was awesome! John and Mel congrats on their engagement!
Kellia Girl chapter 151 . 11/3/2010
Im literally speechless! This was a sweet chapter...I am crying now!
BigSOAFan chapter 151 . 11/3/2010
It sounds like Chelsea had a great birthday! Great update!
xoxo olivia chapter 150 . 11/2/2010
I'm so happy to see that everyone's happy )

And I especially love the fact that Randy named his kid Olivia - best name ever! I may be biased but it's kind of true.

Congrats to Athena for getting her life in order and Ben is soo cute and I'm glad they got the rights to Kaylee, hopefully Chelsea will learn to accept her as her sister now.

I know the story's coming to an end, but it was really nice to have everyone together one last time and glad to see Keilani's come around as well.

Oh and Dave breaking dishes and needing a month too cool off once he found out about Tony and Athena - I could totally picture that in my mind lol

Great job!
xoxo olivia chapter 149 . 11/2/2010
Dave is going to have an aneurysm when he finds out, so let's hope he doesn't although it is kind of obvious. I'm not surprised by this at all because some chapters ago when she was on the phone with a "friend" I had a feeling it was Tony.

For everyone's sake I hope that loser is seriously reforming himself...
637 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »