Reviews for Where did the love go?
xoxo olivia chapter 148 . 11/2/2010
It does look like they'll get over it and I'm so happy to see that. I feel so bad for them because they've been through SO much but it's also good because it means that their love is super strong and pretty much unbreakable. I can't wait to read the next chapter I'm excited for them to be happy and I'm glad the story will end on a positive note. Maybe Dr. Ciccone will die and that'll solve a multitude of problems. The jury is still out on Tony though lol
xoxo olivia chapter 147 . 11/1/2010
Aww Dave I feel so bad for everyone in this chapter. I'm happy Sylvia's not dying (hopefully she'll be nicer still) but that good news was overshadowed by all of the sadness. At least Alex's getting her memory back.

I hope they pull through )
Kellia Girl chapter 150 . 11/1/2010
Wow! 5 more chapters. I am so sad! Be is the cutest baby ever! Bella needs to stay out of the picture! Athena is doing good! Wow! All is well in the Bautista house!
BigSOAFan chapter 150 . 11/1/2010
I'm glad Dave and Alex have sole custody of Kaylee-Bella wasn't a good influence and hopefully she stays away. I can understand Dave being upset about Tony & Athena, but he does have to let go at some point. Hopefully he continues down the right path. Great update!
BigSOAFan chapter 149 . 11/1/2010
Tony & Athena! I'm not sure that is a good idea either. But I hope he is truly changing himself. Great update!
Kellia Girl chapter 149 . 10/31/2010
I knew it...Tony is Athenas boyfriend! Dave is gonna flip the script when he finds out. He may even have Tony killed..lol! I hope that Athena is doing the right thing by getting involed with him again! Dating a man that dated your stepmom!WEIRD!
Idcam chapter 149 . 10/31/2010
I can't to see way will happen in the sequel
BigSOAFan chapter 148 . 10/31/2010
The funeral sounded beautiful, and Alex is right. The papparazzi could have been a little more considerate. Great update!
LotusBeauty22 chapter 148 . 10/30/2010
awww i had to keep myself from crying. amazing work i've been reading this story from the beginning and i think your a great writer.

Great Job :)
Kellia Girl chapter 148 . 10/29/2010
I had to pull out the tIssues...That was so sad but I think the Bautista family is gonna get through this!
Kellia Girl chapter 147 . 10/27/2010
OMG! This is so sad. Dave being so caring and sensitive and sweet. I love it! They are gonna get through this together!
BigSOAFan chapter 147 . 10/27/2010
glad to see Dave open up and talk to alex. they had a great talk! great update!
xoxo olivia chapter 146 . 10/26/2010
HAHAHAHA TRAVIS! I never saw that one coming, but hey he gets the best of both worlds, I'm not hating lol.

Dave is definitely taking this hard poor thing. He might actually be the one that goes crazy well, maybe not crazy he just won't be himself for a while. All I want to do is give DJ a big 'ol hug, it makes me sad seeing everyone sad, but at least Nevaeh isn't hurting anymore /

Great heartfelt chapter and it's good to see Travis back and Alex's support system is coming, but I think Dave's going to need one too.
BigSOAFan chapter 146 . 10/26/2010
If Dave is taking the baby's death as hard as Alex thinks, hopefully he will open up and let her in. Glad to see Travis is back. Great update!
xoxo olivia chapter 145 . 10/26/2010
I guess it is good that Alex forgot the miscarriage and Ron because like you said she needs to heal and with all that just happened, it's better for her to just deal with this pain and not open up new wounds.

Poor Chelsea I can't believe she's blaming herself. She's too adorable to blame herself! But seriously, I hope what her mom said calms her down some because a year old should not worry and think they killed their younger sister.

This was such a sad chapter but I hope Alex gets her memory back and everyone gets better soon.
637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »