Reviews for Where did the love go?
BigSOAFan chapter 145 . 10/24/2010
Great update! Can't wait to read more.
Sonib89 chapter 145 . 10/24/2010
i wonder who athena was talking to i'm very eager to find out.
xoxo olivia chapter 144 . 10/23/2010
Oh goodness gracious, I can't believe Nevaeh died and Alex is going to be a mess. It sucks because she met and talked to the baby and named her and everything and now she's gone. I don't know how anyone in normal circumstances can over come that, on top of it all she's got SUPER short term memory loss, she's still shaken up about the car accident and she's got a whole bunch of babies to look after. It's not like she can run to New York to see Ron, because he's dead. All I have to say is thank God Dave is not a douche and he's actually helpful - oh, well if Travis comes back...it might be another Ron Ron situation all over again.

Oy vey. I'm still speechless /
xoxo olivia chapter 143 . 10/23/2010
Since everyone seemed to pull through, I really hope Nevaeh pulls through too. She's a Bautista, she has too and hopefully being with her mom and dad will help her out.

I hope Alex doesn't have any issues and I can see where she's coming from with the not pressing charges, but if those hospital bills get too high, well she knows where to go for extra cash.

I hope Peanut is okay /
BigSOAFan chapter 144 . 10/22/2010
Poor Alex. Hopefully her forgetfulness isn't permanent. I'm sad to read Nevaeh passed away. It will be sad to see the family's reaction.

Dave does have a temper and I have to agree, he kind of pushed Travis to quit. Great update! Can't wait to read more.
Kellia Girl chapter 144 . 10/22/2010
OMG! I am so sorry the baby didnt make it. I hope that Alex and dave can pull through this together. Why did Dave and Travis having an argument? I dont think Dave trust Travis or Athena at all. Dave is going to be devestated about Neveah not making it through the night. Alex is forgetting stuff. I bet this is another part of the mountain thet are climbing!
Kellia Girl chapter 143 . 10/20/2010
WoW! Neveah Grace...very pretty name! Alex and Dave still have a long road ahead of them to go but I think they will be ok. I dont think I would press charges... I meana all of that isnt gonna change anything and sarah is dead! I would not want to put her family though that!
BigSOAFan chapter 143 . 10/20/2010
great update! i am hoping the baby pulls through-I think Alex would be devastated if something happened. I know I would. And the baby's name is beautiful! Can't wait to read more.
Pinayprincesa chapter 142 . 10/19/2010
Poor Alex and Chels... :-( Hopefully they will be okay.
Pinayprincesa chapter 141 . 10/19/2010
I'm glad Alex, the baby, and Chelsea are all okay. _
Crystal chapter 142 . 10/19/2010
Love this chapter. Cant wait to see what happens next. You're an amazing writer. :)
xoxo olivia chapter 142 . 10/18/2010
Well Sarah's gone, I kind of saw that one coming and is it bad that I'm not sad? I feel like it should be, but I didn't like her or trust her so oops! She shouldn't have been texting. Personally, I have ZERO tolerance for drunk drivers and people texting and doing stupid crap while driving, but I swear if Alex gets messed up and there's no possibility of her getting better, I'm going to be PISSED! It's that stupid tramp's fault. Ugh!

Just happy to see that Chelsea is fine, hopefully the babies still fine and since Alex made a coherent sentence, I hope she'll be fine too.
Kellia Girl chapter 142 . 10/18/2010
Wow! I cant beleive all this drama! I think it was Sarah they hit! I feel so bad for her family! Dont kill Alex off...she is the star!lol Dave handled himself well... considering the circumstances!
BigSOAFan chapter 142 . 10/18/2010
Dave should still sue that hospital for negligance. Glad to see Chelsea is going to be alright and happy to see Alex waking up! I am also wondering if that Sarah is the same Sarah that worked at the grocery store. Great update. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Kellia Girl chapter 141 . 10/17/2010
Just when things were commin around again Alex flatlines! What does this mean for the Batista family. I hope she lives, shes gotta live...I just cant beleive this drama :(
635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »