Reviews for Dark Soul: A Story of Stories
AM chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
AW COME ON! Please update the next chapter!
squip chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Crud, im addicted
Truefortune chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
i want to know wst happens next and YES im addicted to find out to know HAPPY just please update soon!
anime-crazy-skye chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
yep, i'm addicted. i know this was last updated more than a year ago, but plz keep writing! the idea seems almost impossible; you probably think "i haven't gotten many replies so i'll just give up." leaving the story for over a year isn't going to help! i'll keep reviewing and recommend the story to others if you keep writing. plz?
anime-crazy-skye chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Skye ( Original name Clarissa)

155cm, 45kg, slightly tanned, brown, beautiful, golden/short/messy bob ( kinda like starling's, only without the ponytail), athletic, strong

purple flowy dress

kind, sarcastic, violent if pushed too far

cyclonia/terra australis(i made it up), lived with cyclonis as best friend till age six, huge fire, rescued by starling, amnesia, renamed skye, raised by starling.

maintains terra australis (small terra, only she and starling live there, good with natural healing

atmosian; joins storm hawks

encounters storm hawks(skye/aerrow), starling and cyclonis/cyclonians
Nicolelovesanything chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
The Alien of Pluto chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
How can we turn the page if there is no next page? Ah! It's almost been a year...update? Please tell me you haven't lost interest in this *tears*
ToshiroXyou chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
next chapter, next chapter, next chapter!but you stopped so long ago :( makes me so very sad.
Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
(If you don't get the movie reference, I'm the ghost reader aka ghostie. Hint: Think Bill Murray)

I can't wait for this to start. Oh, and a couple of things that I forgot to add. Dan has an almost unhealthy obsession with explosions. He also quotes movies, songs (from the 60's-80's), and video games. For example, if you were to have him side with the Cyclonians, after a battle (or during), to some Talon grunt, Dan would say: "Smell that? Do you smell that? That's Firebolt crystal son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of firebolt crystal in the morning. You know, one time we had a terra bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked over. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' sky knight skimmer. The smell, you know that crystaline smell, the whole terra. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..." (ripped off from Apocalypse Now). Or, if he sided with the Sky Knights "Cyclonis you magnificent bastard, I read your book!" (ripped off from Patton) Also, for background, I thought of 2 different background stories. One is that he was born in the Atmos, and is a brilliant crystal researcher and mathematician (on par with Piper and Master Cyclonis), or, he was born on Earth in our universe, tried to invent a time machine, but was sent to the Atmos instead of being sent to the future (or maybe he was and the earth becomes the atmos after a great cataclysm, who knows?) He would fight with a 44 magnum (providing an almost endless suply of opportunities for Dirty Harry quotes)or the atmosian (or cyclonian) equivalent. He knows basic self defence and could probably handle himself in hand to hand combat against one or two talon grunts or the atmosian equivalent. He doesn't have flawless aim, but decently good aim (he could hit a moving trget at about medium range with a single shot). Also, his "catchphrase" so to speak (like Finn's chicka-cha) would be "Booyah! Hahahahaha!" usually after an explosian of significant magnitude. Pr
Clockwerk133 chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
This opening is pure, solid gold. I simply must know how the story is going to start.

P.S. I forgot to add onto my character submission, but my character's weapons of choice are a Katana sword or a Halberd.
Wellington99 chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Wonderful. I wanna know who's on the other side, and I'll be super happy if it's Hawk.

Speak of the devil, he came to mind as the most terrifying monster and villian.
smileyfacer chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Dude, this is so exciting! Gah, I really do feel like I'm trapped, and I wanna turn the dang page! But I can't! So please update soon!

And before I forget, I think it's a good idea what you come up with. :) As always, it's a PLEASURE to read anything you write. 3
Clockwerk133 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
A story based on OC's? Sounds intresting. Here's my submission:

Name: Alex Barca

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Physical Description: (I am not really good at adding height and weight so I'll leave it blank) Caucasian, Hazel eyes, a few small battle scars on the right side of his face.

Clothing: Wears a set of Armour that makes him look like a medieval knight. Rarely seen without it on.

Intelligence: A Tactical military genius, he could name virtually all the military details of almost any battle in history. However, he lacks strategic military thinking and often fails to see the bigger picture. (For example, he may win a battle, but fail to capture the terra he was assigned to take.) Otherwise, he is average in intelligence.

Personality: Cold, indifferent, slightly arrogant, but has a stong sense of loyalty, justice and honor, becomes slightly unstable when Sky Knights enter into a conversation.

Background: Born into a family with a strong military history. His Terra,Carthago Nova, was attacked by pirates when he was around 14 and many of his people, including his entire family, were murdered. He rallied a army and attempted to attack the pirates, but was beaten by their sheer numbers. When he attempted to seek help from the Sky Knights, they refused. In anger, he pleged him and his army's loyatly to Master Cyclonis in exchange for help in the pirates destruction. He never forgave the Sky Knights for turning him away and even accused them of letting his people die. He often leads his own unit into combat againest Sky Knights.

Job: Supreme Commander of Terra Carthago Nova's Military Forces

Allegiance: Cyclonian (With some reservations to the treatment of civilians)

Character: Regularly meets and interacts with various Cyclonians, but usually with Dark Ace and Master Cycloni.

Fights with various Sky Knight squadrons.
Ghostie chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
So, I'm kinda basing this OC on a younger version of myself. This concept seems interesting, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you make of it.

Name(not my real name):Daniel (Dan or Danny) Stockton

Age: 16-17ish

Gender: Male

Physical Description: About 6'1", 180 lbs ish (Not fat, but a little on the big side, only above average strength (not as strong as someone who fights or does manual labor for a living, but stronger than your average Joe), caucasian(white), brown eyes, short brown hair, above average looking, but not really that handsome, clean shaven.

Clothing: A hawaiian shirt, khaki cargo pants, a tee-shirt with the words "Don't drink and derive(not a typo)" or any other witty phrase or quote having to do with math or science, brown loafers, and a pair of Aviator sunglasses.

Intelligence: Brilliant(not to brag, but I took Calculus my freshman year in high school. This also explains the witty math phrase on the tee-shirt) I'd say either on par with Master Cyclonis and Piper or a little behind them.

Personality: Eccentric, yet friendly. Kind of like a teenage absent minded proffessor. (Honestly happened to me. I was solving an equation on the board, and stopped to answer a question from a fellow classmate, and when I returened to the problem, the expo marker I was using dissapeared) Somewhat of a braggart and somewhat patronizing to his pears, but good-natured in general ("NO, you idiot, the answer's obviously dx/dt! Oh, sorry, didn't really mean to offend"). Also speaks with a southern accent (Y'all, ain't).

Job: You choose

Allegiance: You choose

Character: You choose
Wellington99 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Ok, so here's mine from my stories:

Name: Hawk Masters

Age: 19 when in human form; 120 in reality

Species: Atlantean; Name that they call themselves is Masai

Gender: Male

Physical Description: (Human) 5ft 7, brown hair, dark eyes. (Atlantean) Something like General Grevious, only that the 'skin' tone is ivory, the mouth moves, he can ingest and digest food, he can regenerate, and he has spikes on his shoulders.

Clothing: (Atlantean form) All atlanteans have no 'parts' and usually have nothing bu their cloak. Hawk's is blood red with gold lappels. (Human form) A Union General uniform.

Intelligence: Very smart, both streetwise and bookwise. Brilliant strategist.

Personality: Cruel, merceless, very prideful, doesn't like being told what to do and very rebelious.

Background: Born in Pennsylvania to a rich family. Discovered that he was an Atlantean when he was 19 years old. His best friend for life was his butler, Bane, sort of a big, muscular encyclopedia. Fought in the Civil War, First and Second World Wars, the Spanish-American War, the Mexican-American War, Vietnam, Korea, Mogadishu, the two wars in Iraq, and the Russo-Asian war (When China and Russia declare war on each other in 2012 and America helps out the Russians). Led a revolt in 2017 against the American government resulting in him and 150,0 of his fathful soldiers being banished from Earth. Hawk declared himself the leader of the American Empire and managed to take over North, South, and Central America before the EU defeated him. He and his small army then teleported to Atmos and allied themselves with the Cyclonians in order to gain power again, calling themselves the New American Empire.

Job: Leader of the American Empire

Allegiance: Cyclonian, however he doesn't see eye to eye with Cyclonis.

Character: Cyclonis, Dark Ace, many talons, Snipe, Ravess