Reviews for Go Sadness
Kally chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
This is amazing. I can't wait to hear the next part in the story. Thank you
starcrazed chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Part II of V...I think we need an update! I love the Berry's and I adore Ali and Mrs. Puckerman! I need to see some Puck interaction too. Quinn's mom makes me cry and scream in frustration. And poor Quinn, I'm so glad she has all these supportive people in her life now, but each time she say's...she's Quinn Fabray and dons that fake smile my heart breaks for her. I hope she lets Noah in soon and doesn't try to protect him. And I hope she realizes that not everyone who makes her a part of their family and loves her like the Berry's and Puckerman's are going to leave her! Please update this! I love where you've taken it so far :)
agoodwinpd chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
This is a great piece of writing! You've gotta post an update or I'll be seriously bummed. I like the way you've portrayed Quinn's strength (I think she's the strongest female character on the show) and the oft-mentioned "Fabray smile." I also thought it was great the way she stared down the kids in the Sunday school class. Quinn's been so nice during the 'Back 9' it was fun to see a little of the bully in her come out.

Again, please update. I've had a great time reading this and will now be devouring your other fics as quickly as I can. Thanks!
continuity18 chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
this story is really well done, i'd love to read the next part, i really hope this gets finished
youhavestolen chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
This story made me cry so hard, and right now I can't say anything more eloquent than well done. So very well done. 3
santanabobana chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
your story makes me cry, but for a good reason. and you have definitely reaffirmed your position as one of my favorite authors in the gleekdom. i can't wait for the next installment so don't keep us waiting too long :)
iwillalwaysbeyourlight chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
I adore this! I'm a total sucker for Rachel and Quinn becoming friends, and this is just perfect. Please, please update! It's been far too long!
blue22434 chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
Beautiful. Perfect in every possible way. I can't even think of anything else to say about this story because it's made me speechless.
whatarebel chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
great, great story. please continue!
Hanchu chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Wow, two chapters in and you had me bawling again.

So far, I pretty much love everything about this fic, but most of all, I obviously love the Quinn and Rachel friendship... how you are developing their relationship as that of sisters. One of my favorite moments in the fic thus far was when Quinn came back to Rachel's room to sleep with her after their small talk about the Quinn vs Finn thing. It came so early in their friendship in this fic, but I thought that was really sweet and I just wanted to hug both of them.

I also love how you have fleshed out Puck's family. How they want to be involved in Quinn's life because, no matter what, Quinn is connected to them now. Along with Puck's family, I love the moment between Quinn and Finn's mom... Finn's mom loves her child the way a mother should love their children, and it's great that, even though Quinn hurt them, she extends that love to Quinn instead of shun her.

Then there was the part with Quinn's mom and I think that's where I cried the most because even though her mom says she loves Quinn, her actions do not show it. :(

Anyway, I can't wait for the rest of it. If your previous fics are any indication, then I'm sure the rest of the story will be just as amazing.
hopelessromantic0707 chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
just read this as i was busy with the holidays. loved it! the part with quinn and carole was so sweet. looking forward to more.
LunaMystik chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
I yet again finish reading one of your chapters with tears in my eyes.

This line (and the subsequent ones in the same vein) makes me so sad for Quinn - "She made a decision: the greatest gift she can give her daughter is anyone but herself as her mother."

I love how everyone - even the people Quinn feels should hate her - are supporting her in their own way. I think Quinn is being very hard on herself here (as she should be), and I hope she comes away from this whole episode of her life a changed girl. Because she does have the potential to be a great person, friend, mother... I want her to have it.
thankgravity chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
I absolutely love your storyline for this. You bring such thought and depth to these characters especially Quinn. If you continue I'll definitely be sure to read what's next.
vtam chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Wow, this story is amazing. I love how the relationships and characters are developing.
Boleyn Girl13 chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
This story is just so damn good, and touching, and emotional (without overdoing it) and its just so wonderful. One of the best Glee fics I've ever read. Please continue to write such amazing things :)

~Marissa