Reviews for Life On The Other Side: Brown
feebee17 chapter 25 . 5/21/2012
Ooo, the final chapter of this Part 3! A disappearing Millie and Max on a mission. I can't wait for June 1st!

Great stuff as always, and I'm sure it's just going to get better and better (especially if there's lots of Mallie interaction. You know how much I love that!)
ankaz123 chapter 25 . 5/20/2012

I look forward to the 1st of June...I'm expecting a new chapter! If I get nothing, I am not afraid to come hunt you down in the middle of the night.

ankaz123 chapter 24 . 5/8/2012
Yay! YOU'VE UPDATED! YAY! So happy!

OK, so I was a tad disappointed by the lack of you-know-what, but at least I've been given something new.

PLEASE, and I'm begging! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me some kind of massive MALLIE finale for this next final chapter! ANYTHING, SOMETHING *gets down on hands and knees and begs*

ankaz123 chapter 23 . 4/23/2012
You know what I'm going to I'll save you the trouble. But remember...I know where you live!
annaBETA chapter 22 . 4/19/2012
I think you can predict what is about to come out of my mouth...WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPLOADED ANOTHER CHAPTER! It's a good thing you live in Sydney coz now I'm still on holidays, I can hunt you down and murder you! I want another chapter! I've been stuck home the last week writing essays so I need a pick-me-up!
ankaz123 chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
Will also spare the caps :P keep updating!
ankaz123 chapter 22 . 4/10/2012
Thanks for updating! But I'm sure you already know what I'm going to I'll spare you the caps lock :) x
Lala chapter 20 . 4/4/2012
Haha, didn't mean to scare you about NHS! It's just that there are so many agency nurses in our hospital that it seems to be rare to see the same one twice in the same place. I strongly suspect that your hospitals might be altogther more pleasant places in which to be unwell.

Def. like the Mallie in this!
ankaz123 chapter 20 . 3/27/2012
What can I say? Another fantastic chapter!

Keep up the good work! Don't worry, I'll always be here to review you! xx
Lala chapter 19 . 3/22/2012
Great couple of chapters - you've an optimistic view of staffing in an NHS hospital though ;)
feebee17 chapter 19 . 3/19/2012
I don't check FF for a few days, and look what happens? You sneak in a couple of long awaited chapters of this story! Yay!

M & M seem to be getting a bit more relaxed there in each other's company, which is something we Malliephiles love to see :) And just who is that Nate and Roger have found? I think you've given us a big clue to who, but I do hope you don't keep us waiting too long for our suspicions to be put to rest...
Anna chapter 19 . 3/18/2012
Yay! An update! Whoooo! Ok, so I think you know what im gonna say...NOT. ENOUGH. MALLIE!

You need to write some more! I'm expecting a new chapter soon!
Kate-Emma chapter 18 . 3/12/2012
hey! You know it says 'BETA' not 'BEATER' right? lol
BETA chapter 18 . 3/12/2012
So you need some there! :P

This Beta says "awesome job! loving it! just keep writing!" now i shall give you a couple of days to gather yourself and keep writing, but then the whip is making its appearance! and yes! you had better be...terrified! mwaahahahahha :P xx
feebee17 chapter 17 . 9/26/2011
Now, you're not really going to only release one chapter per season are you? Do you really want new nagging PMs in your In box every week? Then every day? Every hour? Catch my drift? Good!

Thank goodness Millie hasn't come to too much harm. I love her giving Max the cold shoulder. He deserves it. He deserves to suffer A LOT!

Can't wait for the next installment, and you know I'm not kidding...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »