Reviews for Boys Who Play with Lightsabers are Compensating
catinthehat007 chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
im kind of freaked out b/c my laptop's name is tobias...small world
Miacakes chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
I really liked some of Edward's internal dialogue in this chapter. Especially this:

'I've propped my feet up on the trash can inspecting an ink stain I got on my pants earlier today. It looks alarmingly like a Mr. Potato Head.'

And I never quite got into 'The IT Crowd'. I did try. But that was quite a few years back now...
Guest chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
amazing.. please update soon.. i dont wanna forget about this story!
auroraboralis chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
Good chapter! Gin will do that to you!
auroraboralis chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
I have to say this is a very funny and different story! I really have enjoyed these chapters! I have a daughter who actually is a Star Wars freak, yes, she really did wear her hair like Princess Leias! She had a bandolero strap with all the action figures and I had to take it off her when she was asleep! I have pix of her and friends playing Star Wars!Yeah, good times! So, thanks for writing something fun and unique!
pillow912 chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
great chapters!
Sweeney Todd's Angel chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
I'm loving this story! I'm a Star Wars FREAK so that's why your title caught my eye. I understand hectic lives very well, so no worries... I'll suffer through till you update *sigh* j/k ;) but seriously, LOVE IT!
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
awesome!
A.J. LiViNg LiFe chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
Great story! And I love the outfits you posted! Hope your mom gets better! And btw! GREN all the way! I love green! Emerald green is my favorite color! ;)
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
omg awesome xx
emilydmamaof3 chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Excited to see where you're going with this! Geeky Edward is without a doubt my favorite!
Maliha R Pattinson chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
loved this chapter, and all of the I.T crowd references! i realy need season 4!, lol please please please update!
Alice'sBitch chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Great story! I love geekward :) and the cute little flashdrive, I have one very similar only it's Yoda. Oh and btw, Macs don't get viruses usually Apple will fix it for you before it causes any problems, but they do occasionally slip. :)
loyalluv chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
I really liked the chapter, you also made Alice's, Rosalie's and Bella's friendship real.

So over all great chapter!
She Isn't Here chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
I love Bella being an uber-geek:) Maybe Edward will stop being so critical soon. I think he's already opening his eyes! Jasper's line was funny:)

Great chapter! So happy you updated!