Reviews for Floating In A Dream
janny.verveer chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
i love all your hurt!sam stories! also love ho your fav episodes are mystory spot and swan song! keep that keyboard going!
Darcie chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Loved this story so much! It was written really good! Please keep writing.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Another great story. Please keep up the great work.
zemyx1995 chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
This fandom desperately needs any kind of oxygen deprived Sam touch to it . Thanks for contributing lol :D
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Another great one. Drowning Sam and "don't make it wierd". Can't have too much of that.

You have these characters down so well, you could write for the show. Seriously.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Very enjoyable. I especially liked this line: "As far as creepy stalker guys go, I'm awesom." Oh, and Dean floating off like he's batman. Very cute.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Great that Sam didn't suffer secondary drowning so a hospital visit wasn't needed. Not surprised though that he relived the experience but trust big brother to be on hand so calm him. And loved the banter between them at the end, getting more back to normal.

Great descriptions in this story, made it so real.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Wow, your description of Sammy drowning or nearly drowning was so vivid I felt I was underwater there with him, struggling against Bessie myself. Just loved how Dean fought Bessie and saved his little brother and you got across his desperation at trying to get Sammy breathe so well. And loved how you had Sammy drifting before coming back to life. Trust Sammy's puppy dog eyes to work on Dean but he would be best to take his little brother to the hospital as there is a great chance of secondary drowning from all the water Sam has inhaled.
irishgirl9 chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Wonderful story! I'm glad that Dean was able to get Sam out of the clutches of Bessie. It was scary there for a moment. I'm glad that Sam was able to make it back to Dean. I thought that Sam was going to wake up in a hospital. I'm glad that Sam didn't suffer from secondary drowning. This was a great read for a Saturday morning. Thanks for sharing it!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
Karen,

This was great! Loved the image of the swallowed fish, and especially the creepy stalker guy look. Glad you wrote this gem.

Shar
mousefiction chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
"Stop looking at me like that." Sam nestled closer to Dean, welcoming the smell of oil-tanned leather.

"Like what?" Dean griped.

"Like creepy stalker guy." Sam smiled.

Nice!

Good, job: I really enjoyed reading this!

Mouse
mousefiction chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
"An oversized, killer kitten - Sam - her ball of yarn." Creative way to put it.

This is going to sound weird, but this fic made me wanna take a swim. Yea. Random.

"Sam frowned, quickly remembering he muttered, 'Oops.'"

*Face palm*

Great job!
UpstairsMind chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
Loved it. 3 So cute.
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Loved it! 3
brightsidetolife chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
I really like it~ I love the brotherly love!