Reviews for Tangible
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
this was just so beautiful. absolutely beautiful.
Naivette chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This is beautiful, to sum it up in one word. Seriously.

You did wonderfully. I'm jealous, actually. xD

Great job! I love the way you covered this couple, summed them up, etc. Wonderful.
Avatar Wolf chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I err...haven't beaten the first game...It's actually been a couple years since I've even played the game cuz I lent it to a friend who moved away a few days later and I have no idea where he went to. The stupid demon near the end of the first game kept pissin me off, y'know the one where you're flying around trying to killed a winged demon that appears out of a mountain or somethin like that. It was either him or the Boss after him I couldn't kill...

Oh I'm way off what I wanted to say.

*achem* There's no other words for this story than deep-fluffiness
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
COOL~!
Chikanpo chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I really liked this! I remember that happening xD And I like how you put the part from KH II in here. And the Hero Manual thing was funny xD I don't think that I'm gonna finish my story in time for your contest... I need to get around to actually watching Lion King II. But maybe I'll make a oneshot. If I get an idea and time to write it in time. Hehe.

~Tanu
kikofreako chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aww. I can barely see past the warm fuzzies to type. XD Lurve it!

I never thought to interpret Kairi's "This is real" in terms of what happened back on the Islands, but as soon as I read it, it felt like canon instantly. I mean, it makes total sense: an unexpected embrace with darkness leering.

There was a typo "That night hw has the dream..." But it didn't interrupt the flow of the story so I don't really care. XD

I enjoyed the slight abstract-ness of the prose, also. Now if we could fast forward ten days, fifteen hours, one minute... CHRISTMAS!

-Akiko
arabesque no 1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
What a beautiful one-shot! It would've made me tear up if it weren't for the very cheerful song I'm listening to right now. If I ever become a writer as good as you, I think I might actually consider a career as an author.

I hope your finals end soon. It means more one-shots. :D
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
No words in the English vernacular can accurately describe this piece of work.

And I mean that in the best of ways.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You