Reviews for Asleep
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
LOL, LMN, you got to love Leah and Jake. ;D
The Original Tart chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I really like this one. A lot!
gabycaldemeraz chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
wooooooooooow! *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*... BEAUTIFULLY PERFECT.. :)
shelbron chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I liked it. I thought it was really sweet and romantic :)
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Cute little fluffy one shot
xmukax chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
yes yes yes! sweet and lovely! perfect! :)
CoolCat98 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I love this! I love how you portray Jake's feelings for Leah so well. You could rewrite the Twilight books and have Jake and Leah be together and Bella kicked out of the picture and I would buy if for sure! And I don't care if you write random Renegade drabble, it will still be fantastic because its written by you. I feel especially nice today saying all this stuff, but you are my favourite authour on Fanfiction :)

Looking frward to more stories and chapters from you :D
Luci-Marlena chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
okay i went from reading a lovely angty piece to a cute, fluffy, makes-me-warm-on-the-inside onesie. head is spinning.

wow. jake watched lifetime... somehow i thought he would be watching with embry... still.

Maybe because I actually want to know if this bastard actually framed his daughter by killing his wife, so that he can hook up with ‘her’ little sister whose only 3-yrs his own daughter’s senior.- oh jake, the drama of daytime tv will always surpass the drama of wolves. why? they can bring people back from the dead over, and over, and over. but still, a two yr old is still pretty messed. shame on you wolfy gods, shame on you for making quil (drools) imprint on a two yr old.

Your head is resting in my lap while the rest of your body is twisted is a way that just can’t be comfortable.- it's prolly not comfy, but she wants to lie on you :) which is ADORABLE.

My hand ghosts down your back to the deep curve of your hip and rests there. Looking down at you to see if you’ll wake I gently rub your stomach and around to your back.- heehee, he's scratching her belly... heehee doggies... okay, moment over, that was sweet. i will forgive the sleepstalking/watching because he' jake and this is too cute and not creepy like eddio and bellafail.

You smile softly as I continue my exploration marveling at the softness and warmth of your skin. You moan softly and I find the courage to play with your hair – you’d probably kill me if you woke up now and found me, or rather us like this but I don’t care.- that's right jakey, don't you care. you keep on being the sweetheart you are and caress leah. *hugs jake* good guy, keep it up.

I’ve dreamed and fantasized of us being like this someday – but that was years ago. Instead of being my beta you were my girlfriend and eventually my wife. Would you like to be my equal? I already know you see yourself as my equal and most other times my superior – I’ll never admit it but you are. But would you like the title of being my equal? Ma partner? I’ve fallen in love with you and always want you by my side. Would you be my Alpha female? My girlfriend? “Jacob.” You whisper in your sleep.- *melts* oh jake, leah should be your wife. and ya know what? she would wear the pants in the family b/c she's leah and it's what she does. but you'd love it because it's leah and your jake and together you're amazing.

“I love you, Lee.” I whisper to swallowing a huge lump in my throat.- aw!

“Love…you….Jake.” You respond back in a heavy sleepy voice. You’re talking in your sleep but I’ll take that declaration of love no matter what.- i agree, it's a declaration. you often think more clearly when sleeping and leah's declaration is obviously her subconscious who knows that she is madly in love with jake is confessing her love. so there.

And you know what? When you wake up I’m gonna ask you out because with those three simple words I’ve found all the courage and encouragement I need to make you mine.- yay! *claps* happy ending! jake was so cute and adorable in this. from his confession to his plans to ask her out. :) awesome

lu
thebluestbird chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
aw! this is soo cute!
TheVividTruth chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Finding the french stuff...OMG THIS WAS SO CUTE!

I sound so girly, but it was cute and it warmed my heart:D

I run my fingers through your hair and remove the strands that are hiding your face. Your profile is so unlike your personality – rather than being hard and coarse – it’s soft and smooth. Your eyelashes are so long and look like tiny feather dusters. Your nose is tiny and rounded while your lips look so full and pouty. Why are you pouting? My right arm that has up until now been resting on the back of the couch is now gently stroking the hair resting on your shoulder – it’s so soft, long (not as long as you’re used to having it but longer than mine and that’s saying a lot) and smells so good. You’ve long since given up on scented shampoo but your hair smells of pine, morning dew and wildflowers. It’s a scent unique to you and you alone. Seth even plays with you in the meadow of wildflowers but his scent remains more masculine.

You just naturally smell feminine. It’s hard for me to believe that you don’t see how soft and girlie (hard to really think straight right now since you’re snuggling deeper into my lap) you really are. My hand ghosts down your back to the deep curve of your hip and rests there. Looking down at you to see if you’ll wake I gently rub your stomach and around to your back. You smile softly as I continue my exploration marveling at the softness and warmth of your skin. You moan softly and I find the courage to play with your hair – you’d probably kill me if you woke up now and found me, or rather us like this but I don’t care.

-GAH, if it was Sam who was describing her like that, I would BARF! No seriously, I would.

This was amazing;)
twilightfanficreader chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
cute! I liked it a lot
Babywolfstar chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Oh! this one was so sweet!
chelley0207 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Loved it!
Tatiana Ekaterina chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Sweet. Keep on the Jacob/Leah tear if it's getting you ideas. Or maybe take one and flesh it out. Each of these makes you want to know how they got there, ya know?
hilja chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Such a sweet sweet story. Made me warm up isnide on this horribly cold monday morning with a tempertaure below zero.

Would you like to be my equal? I already know you see yourself as my equal and most other times my superior - ROFL! Typical Leah to see herself as Jakes superior, or at least give the impression that she does!

But would you like the title of being my equal? Ma partner? I’ve fallen in love with you and always want you by my side. Would you be my Alpha female? My girlfriend? - Aw, I love these thoughts of Jacob!

Loved it!