Reviews for Stars in a Box
tamiiland chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Lovely ficlet. ;w; Sam and Mikaela were so adorable, really... I adored every single bit!
Farky-fark and the Munky Bunch chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Awww...! That was so cute. :) I wish a guy would do that for me someday. You write romance very well, everything from innocently adorable to passionately sexy. I admire your abilities a great deal and yet again you didn't disappoint.
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Very touching and sweet. I think you wrote the characters quite well. _
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
awwwwww! why did Megan have to go? :( just eye candy, my ped! MickalaxSam is AWSOME awwwwww, Sam is such a cute goofball!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Aww super cute story :) Love it
Minirowan chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Now that was super sweet, not tooth-rotting sweet thankfully, but sweet nonetheless. I think you got their characters right, trying to catch stars is something Sam would do and never putting him down is what Mikaela would do.

Great job!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
nice
1bloodtempest chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Reading your description of the night sky makes me want to go out and lay down with a friend or two (or more) and just admire the night sky. Back home, I'm in a suburb, so the sky is usually obscured by the air pollution of the cars and the like. Here at the university, I can't really tell unless I'm surrounded by trees and moonlight, not lamp posts on the side of the sidewalks. It's a sight I'd kill to be able to see: the night sky just so clear and beautiful, and the stars twinkling brightly, like there was no pollution of the air and ozone layers to make it hazy... *goes off in daydream*

Identifying cloud formations is a very fun activity to do, no matter how old you are. XD Why, just the other day I caught a picture of a cloud that looked like a Star Destroyer from Star Wars! w It was awesome... but I haven't shown anybody yet. :( It looks cool on my phone though... lol~ 8D The clouds were extremely fluffy today... I felt like flying through them. None of them were shaped like "a pair of giant alien robots locked in a death match" though. :P

Gosh, if there's a guy like Sam out there for the taking, either the girls don't know about him or they already have him or he's just keeping himself out of reach. It's so sweet that Sam is trying so hard to make it all so special for Mikaela~ 3 Guys that brutally straightforward, hardworking, and all-around sweet-hearted is a treasure to keep. It's the thought that counts with trying to catch a star, isn't it? ] "Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, save it for a rainy day..." That song from the "Princess Diaries" just stuck in my head as soon as I read "catch a star". Strange, but it works for me. 8D

~Tempest
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Pretty much this entire story made me go "Awwww!".
Twylyte chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Aww, how adorable!
Creamy chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
That was really sweet and beautiful. Thanks for a great read.
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Very sweet.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I love this! Sam is such a sweetheart, doing that for Mikaela. This brought a warm smile to my face after reading it. Great job!
FRAZZY chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Aw, such a lovely story!
Refracted Imagination chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Awesome! This fic is so sweet and fantastically written! I loved your writing style, it brings out the plot and the mood beautifully. Their conversation was well done too, and the entire fic was very nicely set into that movie-verse. A sense of the Autobots' presence via Bumblebee was a nice touch.

- Refracted Imagination