Reviews for A Fine Line
Naydra chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
I hope you come back to writing some day.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Next chapter of a fine line please!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
awww...that's too bad... I hope you'd be able to find time to update this story again...(_)
harrylover101 chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
I really love the way this is going, and I think it is incredibly well written. I look forward to your next post eagerly.

-Alexi Naori
ArtThouStupid chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
This is an awesome story! I hope you update soon.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
interesting story
Elizabeth chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
I really like how this story has evolved. please update
Miss C Riddle chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Cool, this fic is great! I love the way you've portrayed tom and harry's kind-of-not-but-are friendship... if that made sense :P

Looking forward to the next chapter,

~MissCRiddle~
DarkNaruto002 chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
Wonderful! Nice to see that Harry is doing quite well in Potions and that he managed to improvise quite well in potions assignment.

I await for the next chapter...!
TheNotedMusician chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
Great story! Can't wait to see how it turns out, especially how the 'new and improved' Harry Potter is recieved. Hopefully the teaser was indicitive of that! Good job! UPDATE SOON!

TheNotedMusician
Din7 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
love it
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
*starts chanting update soon please* This is soo awesome! I like how tom and Harry are getting along, better than he (harry) does with Ron and Hermione most of the time. Continue? -puppy eyes of doom-
soratanaka chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
I don't know if I've already written, but just in case... I love this story!
brighteyes343 chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
update soon

love the story
Dr. Pathogen MD chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Oh my god, I love this story... you seem to have invented your own sort of characterization for Tom, so that the story is humorous, but subtly so, and without losing sight of what makes each character tick. I also love the idea of Tom teaching Harry potions! I wonder what will happen when Severus notices Harry's improvements...? I can't wait for another chapter! Keep up the great work! :D