Reviews for A Day of Peace is All I Ask
Regin chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
Christine chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
C'mon! What happens next? How does Reid take Astrid? What are their interactions going to be like? What happens when Astrid's powers are unbound and she ascends? What happens next?
klassykels chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Didn't see that coming!
skycord1990 chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Please update soon!
Saya.Hikari.Uchiha chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
Hahaha, I KNEW IT! XD I like this story! You're a great writer, and I can't wait to see more! :)
Amy Griffith chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
please continue writing
dokuki chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Aww you haven't updated in so long. And it was really getting good. I hope this story isn't a stand still. I came across this not to long ago. Hope you update soon if at all. Keep the great work!
dokuki chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
fallen angel 007 chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
I love this story so so much! Please update it soon! :D :D
lost in pale blue chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
I really like the friendship that's developing between Tyler and Astrid. Now I want her to meet Reid!

I liked your choice to have Reid have a good relationship with his parents. A lot of authors either choose to have his father be dead or they have a strained relationship. It's refreshing to read otherwise :)
Reader88 chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
Please,update soon!
cklovewinter chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
Really interesting story.

I just want her to meet Reid already!

The suspense is killing me ;P

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Love, Caroline xx
Jehssicka chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Holy crap update update!

I can't wait until she's meets Reid, it should be interesting to say the least.
Purple-Pebbles chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
Cool chapter! what is Reid gonna do? hmmm this is gonna be interesthing ... update soon plz XD
lost in pale blue chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
I really hope that you haven't abandoned this story. It's getting better with each chapter. Reid hasn't even met them yet, and I'm excited for that to happen.