Reviews for Aladdin, the Sorcerer, and the King of Thieves
Z-King chapter 18 . 5/8
hmm a nice story. i like it.
darksunshine200 chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
This is so amazing... I just... *dies from the touchy feels* (Yeah, I always get this weird when I read a fanfic I love. ;)) But this was great! And let me just say I love love the ending! Amazing!
Asj Johnson chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
Must look like Mom. Heh. That guy must not look a thing like Aladdin. Not that Aladdin would notice. He's too busy being happy.
Aww. Nice chapter.
Asj Johnson chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
Aww, Mozenrath already got used to the gauntlet again? And here I thought it could be amusing if he'd fought Aladdin when he hadn't.
Hmm... I was wondering if Mozenrath could be wrong about Xerxes clumsily messing up the cloak, and now, if Mozenrath was about to attack Agrabah, it would make sense for the eel to delay the attack until Mozenrath felt better.
I find it amusing that the only thing Aladdin remembers about his brother was that he was taller than him.
If he's not Ali, which, I don't think he is, then it's sad that he's decided to play along just so he could get out.
Hmm... if he Is just pretending to be Ali, then he's sure playing them, letting both of them think that for this long.
Asj Johnson chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Hmm... I had wondered about Cassim's motives in this fic earlier, since the Hand hadn't been mentioned, and because he seemed to hint that his question didn't involve gold. And now, it sounds like he's been looking for his oldest son and his family instead of treasure, talking about 'their son' and 'looking for them'.
...I thought that staff said Mozenrath took the gauntlet. But then why would everyone accuse the thief? Maybe I should glance back to make sure...
No, they definitely found out that Mozenrath was the one to take the gauntlet. And it was also said that the king of thieves only came for the oracle.
Curly hair? Aladdin?
Hmm... Cassim's being quite sneaky here. For a father with three lost family members, he didn't seem to have much trouble with tricking the kid into believing he could give him back his father. Though, he wasn't the nicest person in the movie, either. "Oh, I know! Long lost son Aladdin, why don't you fight the strongest of us to the death?" Given, Aladdin was about to be killed anyhow (and he would find no captives anyhow).
Asj Johnson chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
This is turning out to be an interesting story... At first, it was a bit annoying with the short chapters that change points of view (and I wasn't sure how there could be much of a story there were 18 chapters and every chapter was that short), but I also think Mozenrath having that odd reaction to using magic is interesting. It seems like it might be from not having the gauntlet for awhile, though he did have a little trouble earlier, too, when he tried unlocking that door. And, just now, Xerxes is mentioning food, and I think he's worried for Mozenrath's health, but Mozenrath's thinks about Xerxes being unusually interested in food himself (I think perhaps Mozenrath could be in a bit of denial). But, I wonder if what's going on with Mozenrath could mean something bigger than it seems...
Heh. Mozenrath and Xerxes talking about showing good manners to their guest. Yes, I'm sure he'd think more highly of them if they torture him a bit. _" I like those lines.
...I wonder why there were so many mamluks gaurding him. That seemed a little bit odd, since Mozenrath didn't seem to think they should be doing that. Though, on the other hand, if I look back to see his exact orders, Mozenrath may have said something like, "guard him," and didn't specify how many to do that job.
Oooh wait. If Aladdin comes to the citadel looking for a prisoner (in the behind-bars way), he'll see the silk merchant, who is about the same age as Mozenrath! ...though... I suppose nothing has said so far about which prisoner of the citadel is Aladdin's brother... (I mean, just because no other Mozenrath fanfiction I've found has a random silk merchant turn out to be Aladdin's brother, it doesn't mean this one won't. Best to keep my mind opened to the possibilities, or else I might end up doing the same thing I thought Aladdin might end up doing.)
L.C. Lane chapter 18 . 11/11/2012
This was really awesome! I liked this way better than the movie BTW; why didn't Disney do it this way!? LOL. Anyways, great job. A sequel to this would be great. Any plans for one?
Annabel Willow chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
oooh mozenrath is gonna be al's brother i can already tell. very good story so far.
TheCoffeeFairy chapter 16 . 1/19/2012
Oh my goodness! I absolutely loved this whole story! It was sooooo good! And this was my favorite chapter, I just had to come back a re-read it! I love Mozenrath soooo much, so I was really excited when I saw that this was a story based off of the 3rd movie, but with Disney's original idea of having Aladdin and Mozenrath turn out to be brothers. I loved this story soooo much! It was much better then the actual 3rd Aladdin movie. I personally think this should have been the story for the 3rd movie. It would have been so much better! :D
Heidi-wolf chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
OMGOMGOMG! I loved this story! So well written! Please keep up the great liturature!

~Heidi
Noruinivnes chapter 18 . 8/4/2011
This was a great story. There were some rough patches, but your writing definitely improved throughout the whole piece. You did a wonderful job remaining loyal to the characters while allowing them to grow in new ways. I really liked this story - it had more depth than the movie. If you get something published, let me know, because I'd like to check it out. :-)
Bells chapter 17 . 5/14/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORY! SO AWESOME! This chapter waz kinda sad... ( and I prefer Mozenrath to Ali, its a little cheesy for my taste, but I LVOED it! You kept the charecters all in... well... charecter really well, and I would be biting on my pencil if my teeth didn't hurt so much! U ROCK!~~~~
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 18 . 12/27/2010
Hi!

These last two chapters were a perfect ending! I loved all of Mozenrath's humanity coming back bit by bit and not all at once, like some people attempt at. I also loved the part at his mother's grave. So sweet! It makes me wish she were alive! Really, Mozenrath deserved to find his mother, too, but I guess it makes it more special now that she is gone and watching them from Heaven. And of course, Iago and Genie were great! So in character! I can't believe you could write them so well. My favorite part, though, was the very end when Aladdin says "It's good to have you back". That was the best part and totally should have happened in the movies! Good job!

Amelie
Sarastro the Queen o the Night chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Okay, so normally, I would review at the very end of what you have up, it's how I roll.

But there's just one thing that's bugging me. Cranberries are native to North America. The Dutch named them that after cranes. There would be no cranberries.

Sorry, I just...have a thing about historical accuracy. My friends would agree.

Great thus far, though! :)
Trojan Prince chapter 16 . 12/14/2010
Nice, great chapter, loved the whole revalation scene.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »