Reviews for Mystery at Girton
AmberBrightEyes chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
Thank you so much for the update! I love this story.
filteredlight chapter 18 . 10/24/2013
It's been a LONG time since I've read fanfiction that was written so well I didn't skim any sections. The flow of your narration versus dialogue is really smooth and easy to read. Your vocabulary is rich, and full enough of good imagery to describe the scenes, but leaves enough leeway for the reader to add their own imagination to the mix. The story itself is also really enticing, and seems to give an old plot (a kidnapping mystery) new life with the characters and situations around it. I really enjoyed the descriptions of the medical and organic chem labs!

Great story; you should be proud!
Mia the Slider chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
I love it! it's so good! is there anymore? it's an amazing story!
Debate4life chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
A good resolution for the crisis, and the promise of further intrigue- the best of chapters.
Debate4life chapter 17 . 5/4/2013
Bastard! I hope Lucy finds a good use for that knife of hers. I also hope you continue this- you've addressed challenging issues with an understanding for Lucy's mindset.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/30/2013
Please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
Lucy and Corvan must really love each other if they kept that a secret!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Lucy and Corvan must really be in love if they kept all that a secret !
Guest chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
Wow! Lucy really did love Corvan alot!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
Lucy is awesome in this story!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
Lucy is so awesome in this story
tumblingintowells chapter 17 . 12/20/2011
Yaaaay! Welcome back! :D
Sleepyreader319 chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
I love this story! Kinda sad that Susan isn't in it but she's a real peace of work after she "forgot" about Narnia. I still like her but I'm sad that she's turned out the way she did.

Lucy was awesome!

Please update soon!
shine lots chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
This is so chemically technically detailed. I love it! How do you know all this stuff?
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 16 . 5/24/2011
This is a very different story from any other I've read. I think I like it. Please update soon!

-Dyslexic Nerd