Reviews for Not Yet
alibananas chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Hun, you just gotta update this (trying to act like gay Lulu xD)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Oh. My. God. This is awesome! 'Gay' lelouch and suzaku marrying nunnally! It doesn't get much better than that!
penhero chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
I'm a member but too lazy to log in :)

Update this? please? Nunnally is awesome, and I can't wait to see if Lelouch discovers her marriage!
AnonymousGuest chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
wow please please update!:D
mangacrazi chapter 12 . 4/21/2012
SOOO CUTE! *fangirls* this is by far my favorite suzaku x nunally story~ please please don't give up on this wonderful fic. I would love to see what happens next, especially during their trip! *flails arms desperately* DX
Elly3981 chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
I really like your fic :) I'm also a fan of Suzu/Nunnally; they're my favorite after Lulu/CC. I see so few fics with them as a pairing, my own included and I like to think of Nunnally as Suzaku's second chance for happiness because he's such a nice guy, he deserves it :)
alex1aa chapter 12 . 12/23/2011
I really like this story in that you think right out side the box with every detail.

The blood transfusion was a really different survival scenario than any other read of and making Lelouch act gay was very smart and amusing.

Can't wait to read more.
vanitas1776 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Lordban chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
Suzaku might have gotten into a tad bit more than he's bargained for... :)
V-departed chapter 12 . 10/11/2011
Empress gets what empress wants. XD That's all I have to say. I liked that it was quick and to the point, yet still romantic.

The story continues to move nicely. Looking forward to seeing the wedding coming up and any potential fallout Lelouch has to suffer. Keep up the good work!
the bird of the chapel chapter 11 . 10/10/2011

YuukiChan95 chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
Ok things just got interesting...seeing Lelouch act like a gay guy is hilarious.
ScarletShad0w chapter 11 . 10/9/2011
Your story is really great. Your plot is intresting and when I read the part of Lelouche disguised as a gay make-up artist I fell of my bed from laughing too much. It's just totally brilliant!
Yami-no-Tamashii chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
Lelouch is going to castrate Suzaku when he hears about this...I sense lots of drama coming up. And plot. Plenty of plot, of course. XD

SgtKang chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
Excellent update; very happy to see this is still alive!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »