Reviews for Hearthsongs
Supabec chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
awesome :)
Padfoot No 1 chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
Santa Logic and A Midnight Snack I must say are my favourite chapters you have written so far, I loved it how you brought in Santa. Jack is adorable and I like the name of his toy 'Bun Bun', I think I got that right. Poor Cadman, too- she should start taking Carson's advice and stop drinking too much wine!

Both chapters were wonderful. I still love Lilo the most, though. What a feisty child. Imagine if she got caught by the Wraith- how in the heck will they cope with her demands?

~ Farrah
domina tempore chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
I am so sorry that I wasn't able to get on and review this again until now; but I've been running around like a maniac trying to get everything ready for Christmas. But I think that I'm pretty much done, now, so I get to read/review! :D

This last chapter was absolutely adorable :). I am in love with Jack, he is so cute; and you have definitely captured te essence of your prompt/the Christmas season for this last one. I'm sad to see this story end, because it was quite beautiful :). I don't wanna give too much away in this review, but I liked Santa a lot ;).

Thank you so much for writing this, and again, for saving our necks when we didn't have writers. You rock, girl, really :).

Merry Chrismtas! :D

~jewel
LadyBozi chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
HA! Are you sure you didn't take my personality and throw it into Cadman a bit? lol Because it's like I was reading about myself! LOL

Great Chapter. Poor Ronon.
Padfoot No1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Do I amuse you? Yes, I surely do. I really love your two chapters and I hope you continue to finish this story. By the way, your next prompt word should be 'poop' in light of our discussion...

Let's see what you can come up with using that. HAH! I sound like a sick person right now... but you love me.

Yours truly,

Padfoot No 1
LadyBozi chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
Sean Astin - really? lol

Your too funny. I loved it. The fat baby, the cute family interaction, the horrible pie.

Great job. I enjoyed it. Although I have no idea what happened to Teyla's original kid. ha
Vana1970 chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
Really sweet story, I love little Jack.

The humour was great, getting the better of Sheppard and Earth's slang had me smiling.
domina tempore chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aw, this was adorable! I can absolutely imagine this; Lilo reminds me of a couple of my little cousins. You've got the attitude down perfectly ;). And I love Jack, so much :).

You've created a wonderful little family for them here, and it's no stretch of the imagination to see them growing this way; to see Ronon and Teyla's lives become this. This was a wonderful first story for HYAVSC, and at the end, I can't think any other word *but* angel.

Thank you so much for writing this! :D

~jewel

ps. Thank you also for saving our butts; we were freaking out about not having anyone for today.