Reviews for Love of a psycoLife of abuse
ArtThouStupid chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Ohmygoodness how could you leave it there and not update? That's so evil! This is an awesome story!
andysanime chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Really good job and... I can't believe Marik said that to a judge... ok so maybe I can XD.
vampmuffin chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
I really liked this story a lot ) I thought you did a great job
yuugi arry chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
*run around in circals*next chapter i love this story...but it contradicts the summery...you said yuugi back talked and fought marik(not like fist fight but refused to let him power him)and you said mai would come at 3:30 but she picked marik and them up at 6...other then that i didnt see any thing wrong...chapter3had me growling at yami because i thought he was one of yuugis abusers but chapter4was a big relife for that but...im blabering now so i guss i should listen to my voices(ie;my little sister)and end this review
Isaac Julian chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
Hello, I would like to say that i enjoyed this story very much so far.

there are minior errors, such as calling yugi Harry, but other then that it was well done.
Daemion chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
this story so far is very interesting but i have one concern, was this story originally a harry potter fan fic that you just changed or is it hust a few mistake that yugi is sometimes called harry?

"Marik led Harry out and about but they really didn't find much to do till about 5 when they wandered into a jewelry store."

i have only caught this mistake a couple of times so i was just wondering.
Luxord chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
Great story should add to it or make a sequel
ChesireCatHeba chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
yeah the meany parenst a in jail!

you made great job, i hope they never come out!

3 days alone in hotel*snickers*

that was a great chapter update soon again
fan girl 666 chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
very awsome chpater and take down of the parents i hope Tea is next
Happyfish chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
what do ya mean?

pleae update soon...
Eightian chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
And the plot thinkens! duh duh duh! but good chapter! love it! Yays! Yugi's ok! Yays So's Mariku! ... XDD
Hikari Anderson-Hummel chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
NO how could yu end the chappy. I need more.!
Happyfish chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
*gulp*

pleae update soon...
GuessWho chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
OMG! that was awesome!

oh and you totally need to update

oh..and another thing i noticed that once or twice during this chapter you refured to Yugi as Harry. i just wanted to point that out! _

-Cheers!
T-TrainOrTurkeyT chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
This is weird - I know who most of the characters are but some of them are confusing... What's with Marik and Malik? I thought they were the same person? I don't know who Ryou is either... I'm only 1/2 way through season 3 - I just started at the battle tower area. Perhaps I'll learn more as I watch the show? Anyway, this isn't bad and I look forward to the update!