Reviews for Old Faces, New Hopes
David Knight chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Nice follow up. Looking forward to seeing what happens when the Doctor gets to Torchwood Three.
PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Go Doctor! Great chapter. I like how the Doctor explains the bio-fields.

Thanks for writing. I can't wait to read more.
adlerj chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Good chapter.

I hope that Leela is going to be alright and that Jack can help.

Nice reference to Futurama :) Funny line.

Keep up the good work.
sweetgirl23 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I read Blind faith and I love it, so I am happy to read the sequel. Looking foward to see wht happens. Good job!
LunaSolTierra chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I'm so glad you're writing the sequel to "Broken Faith". This is just the first chapter and I'm already liking this fic. Looking forward to reading more of this fic. Fantastic chapter.
adlerj chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Great opening chapter!

I've heard of Leela once or twice, but I've never really read about her. It's going to be interesting to see how she survived the Time War.

On a side note, is it possible that Donna will be appearing in this story, or is it too soon to know that yet?

Keep up the good work.
challengerspet chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Oh I've read stories with some pretty serious Cliffys in my time but this one is BAD! How can you leave us poor readers hanging like that lol. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next installment I think I am going to like this story very much.
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
huh... didn't she have a kid who was half-Time Lord? Always wondered if that kid grew up to be the Doctor. maybe that's too weird. Too bad about the aging, but there's a reason he only stays with a particular companion for a few years, he can't stand watching 'em age & die...
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
First... *jumps up and down while squeeing in joy*

Second, Leela is alive? How did she survive the Time War? Cause if I remember correctly, she was with Romana on Gallifrey when the Doctor was forced to destroy it.

Third and final item. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am so thrilled you are writing this sequel.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4