Reviews for Agenda
kvasconez chapter 10 . 4/1
This is one of the most interesting stories I have read. It is absolutely cruel to drop it here. Great job, but please finish this work! It appears as though it will not happen, but hope sprigs eternal, no?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2016
Please continue this story! It is so good!
cotesgoat chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
No! We were just getting to the best part! This story is so incredible and there's too much sexual tension to just leave us there! You're killing men
Guest chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
Please update! I wanna know what happens next. And that creep watching Christine is Evil-Raoul isn't it!?
Guest chapter 10 . 2/26/2014
Please continue this story it's soooo good
FrenzyVammi chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Pleasee update! I love this love hate E/C so much! You pulled them off! Luv it!
Rose chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
Hey me again another month and yet again here I am still begging for you to post... I remain now as ever your devoted reader, Rose
Bergamotte chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
Ankh, I hope you haven't abandoned this sweet, funny phanphic! You had me chuckling throughout. You left your readers with a bit of a cliffie, though.

It's been almost six months since that dance party (last update to story was December 14), and Christine is still sitting in that limo with her rascal of a boss - where is he taking her? Now would be a good time to update . . .

Your faithful reader, Bergamotte
Duecalione chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
I just adore all the teasing! the dance scene was just great to read and I certainly hope you update as soon as you have free time. Awesome story
Rose chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
It's me again, yes I'm still here, and yes I'm still waiting... I know your busy but I beg you to post the next chapter! Please!? As always the story is great and I remain your devoted reader, Rose
Mettehpfan chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
I want to know what happens next, PLEASE upload the next chapter! I really like your story :)
Rose chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
So tired of waiting please please please! Post soon
Rose Dalton chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
What the heck! You can't leave it like that and then NOT post! Your amazing but your driving me nuts. Please Keep writing, you have talent so use it.
Ladyof13Sorrows chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
omg i love this story pleaseeee updateeee
JMatisse91 chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
The agony in waiting! I've been following this story for an extremely long time! By the by, if you need a Beta, I'm done.