Reviews for Lost & Found
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Did your boy hide his own blankey when he got older or did you save it for him? I bet Dean hid Sam's in the Impala trunk or at Bobby's to save it from John.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Aww shush little boy, your blankey is right here:-) SUCH a cool word. *sigh* Even little boys grow up, but mommy's never let them forget. Good one!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
very cute. i have a Teddy around here somewhere... thanks for the adorable image! write on!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Thought this had the ring of truth to it - your poor son!
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This drabble is adorable! I love how patient Dean is and little Sammy is so cute!
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Aww, that's really sweet. Loved Dean's patience and care with Sam. Nice job.
Lola Stang chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Okay so I'm new to this and I see alot of the E/O challenges. What are those? And does the one shot just mean one chapter?
Micaiah chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aw, that's so sweet and don't worry, your secret is safe with us. :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aw, that was so sweet. I just love WeeChester and the way Dean takes care of we Sammy!
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Your secret's safe with us... Don't worry. I had a blanket, too, and carried it with me for a really long time - comfort issues. My mom packed it away at the beginning of high school, and I had the same kind of reaction as Sam, lol.

This was so adorable! I love that Dean, even though he's exhausted, is searching around for the blanket. Great job!
88Ivories chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Very adorable. Gotta love weechesters!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This was sweet.

I never had an attachment toy, but one of my sisters used to. And she named it Blankey as well.

Nicely done.
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
aw how sweet
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
All the best people have a blankey...well actually mine was called ducky-cover. Don't you dare laugh! Bev xx
494dwangel chapter 1 . 12/14/2009