Reviews for Fanfic Court: The Sequel
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
!
rutika78 chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
Told you you should post it!
konarciq chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
Im a bit puzzled now. How come I knew that Hogan had written that part himself, and the others didnt? Did you tell me that in private perhaps?
Lizzi0307 chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
Hm...so the judge wrote his own fiction and posted it, adding that the guys's adventures "will be played out and forgotten"...so does that mean every author is safe now? ;)

P.S. I loved your teaser lead-in! :D
Mad Scientist too chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
I sincerely hope this is not the end because I have throughly enjoyed reading this series. On second thought considering what I did to characters maybe I SHOULD hope it is the end. In either case job well done.
Bits And Pieces chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
Aha! So, Hogan did it! How could he? Putting you two at risk like that... I sure showed him! ROTFL! At least we're off the hook, and all's well that ends well. And Judge Stone did a good thing there, at the end. I'm glad he kept the flash drive. Great story! And, judging by 'The End', I can't help wondering if there will be another in this series? If so, I already know I'll enjoy reading it. Thanks for posting this!
ColHogan chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
So Hogan did write the story in which Hochstetter shot and killed him. The rat! I don't see how the court case could have ended any other way from how it did. It was a draw or as Harry put it:"Back to square one." But this time Harry has the flash drive so there's no chance of Hogan and the guys getting hold of it again. Great finish! Can't wait to see your next story.
Bits And Pieces chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
It's true, I do like a mystery... And this one may have just been solved. Could it be? Was it Hogan who wrote the scene where Hochstetter shot him? If so, I'd say he's in big trouble! (Maybe a visit from Bugs Bunny would get the truth out of him!) LOL If Hogan did do it, then I'd say that lets us off the hook, right? Right? Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
ColHogan chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
So, my Addiction story made Hogan let the cat out of the bag, eh? I think he just might have written that story himself where he was shot and killed by Hochstetter. Can't wait to see if the Colonel will admit if he is guilty and what it would mean for the three of us.
El Gringo Loco chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
I like the way the ladies rallied around Oboe. And she's a feisty one to be sure. But me thinks the colonel's been hanging around Hochstetter and the SS so long that some of their evil influence has rubbed off. And in my not so humble opinion, a good hard smack down is definitely in order.
ColHogan chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
ROFLOL. Oboe certainly held her own against Hogan's questioning even though she did cave-in a bit when the Colonel turned on the charm. Yes, Janet, I know he's a con artist and skirt chaser, but like Sue said in a previous chapter he's still adorable. Now that Oboe's been sent back, I worried about what's gonna happen to the rest of us. And I still wonder what Hogan's hiding as he seemed relieved that Oboe's arrival took attention off of him for the time being.
Lizzi0307 chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
Hehehe that chapter was hilarious! I loved the back and forth match between the Hogan and his men and the authors! It looks like Oboe made it free, but what's going to happen to the other authors?
Bits And Pieces chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
Poor Oboe, being put on the stand! I have to say; though, that she really held her own there, for a while. But Hogan's charm got to her in the end. Told you he was a con artist! LOL At least she got to go home; what's going to happen to the rest of us? Can't wait to find out!
konarciq chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
ROTFLOL Oh yeah, so you DID decide to post it after all! Well, well see what the boys of barracks 2 have to say about this!

(Already picked up a few marvellous quotes here!)
ColHogan chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Hahaha. Janet, I didn't know you played quarterback for the Washington Redskins. ROFLOL. And I agree. Something's definitely fishy. Wonder what Hogan is hiding? He's been acting awfully weird. And now poor Oboe's been dragged into the mess. But Janet is right,Hogan is a conniving con artist who will chase anything in a skirt beside being a hero. But is right too. He still is awfully sexy. LOL. Can't wait to see what happens.