Reviews for The piano by Lorre
songbird101 chapter 1 . 1/9
I love this story and have read a dozen or more times and its just an awesome take one I truly wish would've been in the tv series
Krista chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I have spent a large chunk of my time reading Voyager fan fic today, and I have to say this is the BEST story I've read all day. This piece is well written, and lacking in the glaring grammatical and spelling errors that have made me stop reading other stories. I love the single scene length. I'm not sure what else to say about it. I just really enjoyed reading this.
skadhi chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This story does not belong to you and you are violating ffnet's terms of service. You should remove it immediately.
Yoplait2000 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I am very sorry but Im afraid there will not be more chapters to this story.

This fic was published ten years ago and I dont even know if its author is still around.

But Im glad you appreciate my "archaelogic" work: I intend to save as many old EMH7 group fics as I can. Some of them are really very good and dont deserve to get lost in the "cybernetic nothingness".

Thanks a lot for your support.
MacGyver chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
That was simply amazing, brilliant, and absolutely lovely. I hope to see more, this would be a great story to continue it is so unique and there are so few janeway/doctor stories which is a shame plus you are a good writer.