Reviews for Fate of Angels
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I find myself slowly falling in love with this paring... even though I ship NamiRoku as well, so confusing. I guess I somehow ship the both of them. You wrote this piece very well, no one was out of character and all their interactions were believable. :D Extremely enjoyable read!
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Uwahhhh I loved it so much! But the ending! Why is there no more to this?! I want to know what happens after this! The writing is so good and the story was marvelous.
SunnySpot-sensei chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I love it! I wish that you'd continue it since this story is such a cliffhanger, you know? Haha
Errare.Humanum.Est chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This story was well thought out and crafted carefully...the work put into Namine's thoughts is just incredible. I couldn't stop reading. I love how you portrayed Axel. I would love a sequel one-shot to this. :)
ShadowHeartofFaith chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
That was so adorable. And you write Axel so well. This was seriously amazing and I loved it a lot.
Maxeyn chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
HATE IT.!...Oh Yea, Thats A Lie.! This Was Awsome Are You Gonna Make A Chapter 2.? Say Yes.! Say Yes.!
wolf2q chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I love it. The chemistry between them was great, it just made me sad when I found out they couldn't be together. Are you going to continue it and have a way for them to be together or just leave it with them wondering if it wasn't a coincidence.
Rurri chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I L-O-V-E-D it! Amazing, it is purfect the way it is, dont change a thing!
Kairi Granger chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Hey, this was really good! I was wondering if you were going to write a sequel? :) So we find out what Namine does? Just a thought. 2 thumbs up for this story!
The Cobalt Rose chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
aww please write another chappie :) I love it
Schmelly Inc chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
AH! HEWWO FRIENDY! :D

Bwahahaha! A million hugs for you... just because :3

You put it up! :) Ye! Ha, you one crazy lady if you think I'd be upset in anyway because you put this up. It's about frackin' time, I say!

Man... I'm not sure if it was the story, nostalgia, or just because I'm a big, meltable, sad-sack softie, but I got one helluva mist storming in my eyes when I reread this today. Imagine my delight to find it on ff! _ It's a debatable thing to envision... arms flailing spastically and foam flying out my mouth... I call them thrashes of happiness... WATCH OUT I'M JOVIAL! Bwee hee :D In short, I'm just super happy you finally put this up and shared it with everyone else! It's so beautiful and real and complicated and just... godDAMN. You do Axel and Nams some no joke justice *scarily serious nod*

If I keep going... I'm going to emotionally drain myself and possibly blow out my typing fingers. *_* So, on that note, feel very proud friend! I'll try to grab me some time to write you back tonight so we can catch the bleepdebloopbeep up, but weekends are my best bet for some full out paragraph busting.

Take it easy man! The reviewer is starting to freak aha... but it feels GOUUD to stress it out. evil... X3

Cheers!

-Miche
sakuraii chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
God, you made Axel so sexy in this fic! Nami is such a lucky girl. I loved your take on fate and how it inevitably pulled the two of them together. Haha, and I loved how clueless Roxas was.

The detail was exquisite and it was very well-written, excellent job!

*favorited.*
always-kh chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
wait this is completed? what, no. no fair.

really good tho. and IC too. sweet.
oLIVEgREENcRAYON chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Oh, i just absolutely loved this It was so adorable, yet had its little conflicts with the identity thing as well, so it isn't all fluffy and such.

I also agree with the others on two things; one, that the characters are pretty in character, and two, that you should continue this, if there is an interest for you to do so.

Anyway, that's about it Can't wait to see what you stick up next. -Olive
Lady Goddess Sephiroth chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I liked it a lot. It was kind of cute actually. It wasn't too long at all; I'm an avid reader though so the length was right up my alley. You did a good job with the details and personalities; I liked Axel's reaction when he realized who Namine was. "Let's keep it secret" is so like him.

The hickey part brings back memories...XD My first hickey I didn't even bother hiding. I was just like "It is what it is."

Namine/Axel is hardly ever done in a believable manner, but I think this is one of my favorite stories featuring the pairing. Good job.