Reviews for To Wish Impossible Things
Buttergoth22 chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
ohhhh. :'( its so sweet yet so sad at the same time. great story and update soon plz. :D
Azulas Flame 1415 chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Hey. So I really like this story so far it's. Now I would like you to go into detail as to how Miley and lily started to date but considering Miley said it was a struggle because o her I want you to go into detail about that but keep going it's good so far
Kurrent chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Okay, I was not prepared for my reaction to this story when I realized that Lilly was dead. Not sure if it's everything that's gone on in my life over the last few months or if it's just my hormones doing their thing right now, but I started to cry just a few paragraphs into the first chapter. And that's not a bad thing, not at all; this story is already hitting me emotionally simply because it channels the bittersweet mix of love, longing, comfort and loss that comes with the death of someone we really, truly love.

This might sound weird coming from me, but in this story I'm glad Miley has moved on. I normally am not big on stories where one of them is dead and other has had to carry on alone, but this one is different. I think it's Lilly's and Miley's son. Like Miley, I see now that he's a living link to Lilly and the joy that she gave Miley, and that has to make the loss easier to bear if not any less painful.

I'm looking forward to the rest of this story, even as I type this with tears rolling down my face. I want to hear the rest of their life together, short as it might have been, and I love the use of Lilly's picture to symbolize how her memory is understanding of Miley's current relationship, not critical of it. Beautiful, touching writing so far. Please keep it up. )

lita rocks LbC chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
cute chapter. i already love the friendly flirting and banter between the two. you can already feel the chemistry as it radiates off of them. i love it. great job. please, update soon.
lita rocks LbC chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
great start so far! i'm happy miley's happy with her life and that it doesn't hurt for her when she visits lilly. great job.
knee-knee chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Wow I love this story! It has to be one of the best on here and you've only just started lol

I'm already a little heartbroken that Lilly is dead but I can't wait to see how it all came about.

Great job.

- Ionie x
WhatAWayToFall chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
i am really liking this story so far :)

Although i do hope you continue your other 3 stories. I am

simply addicted to all of your stories :D

Hope to see an update on any of them soon. :
AlvinFan07 chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
I can so tell this is gonna be a great story. Sad, but great :) Keep up the good work and update asayc! :-D
Lovergirl242 chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Totally did not expect cancer at all. But i'm definately looking forward to this story, it's got great background and the way your portraying it is amazing and realistic. Good job. W/3 LG
LuisaHUAH chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
i know that this story is gonna make me cry so much...but it's so worth it!
13DaysOfSummer chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
So sad and sweet! Awesome amazinf frickin' chapter! Please update soon!
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Aw, just this intro makes me want to cry...I'm not sure if I'm going to read it though, just because of that. However, I will tell you that you have incredible talent, considering you are able to lash out so much emotion from your characters to your readers in a simple first chapter. Amazingly well done.
Lovergirl242 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
That was a fricken amazing introduction to a story, i swear it was bloody amazing. i'm so curious now as if what happened to Lilly. You've got me hooked from only one chapter. great job. W/3 LG
AlvinFan07 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This sounds like its going to be a sad one. Can't wait to hear about what happened with Lilly. Update soon! :)
makurutenoh chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
m intertins chap... but I hope in the theres a liley!