Reviews for iJust Don't Know
Great story, you are so talanted, love your writing, inspirational to all your readers and writers
Love it
I love this story, seriously it's both heartbreaking and touching at the same time, your writing is absouletly amazing. Great job
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Oh man, I can't even tell you how much I love this fic, honestly it's one of the greatest stories out there. You've manged capture so much emotional depth from both freddie and Sam that I actually wish you'd write for the show now. Great job
Love Seddie chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Love Seddie chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
ConverseLove64 chapter 15 . 5/19/2012
I really loved this fanfic until this chapter. I'm sorry, but seriously you truly ruined an amazing seddie story by making it a dream. One thing I would really like to know is why did you do that? Why couldn't they just live happily ever after? And who the heck has such a vivid dream as that? Incredibly dissapointed.
werepyre Zeke chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
Totally amazing story. Good work. cant wait for a sequel
Linwe-Amari chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
Really liked this story!
pigwiz chapter 16 . 6/13/2011
WOOT WOOT!

LOL
MissSteffy chapter 16 . 6/13/2011
That was a pleasant surprised haha. I liked it. :)
Laugh Like You Aren't Breaking chapter 15 . 6/12/2011
I really did love this story, up until the end. And I'm not trying to flame you or anything! I loved all the character development and how everyone was in character, and I loved Sam and Freddie's reactions to everything in it! But then I read the end, and I just thought 'What happened?'.

In all honesty, it's an immature and unprofessional mistake to make the entire story just a dream. It's not possible, for one, for someone to have such a vivid dream like that, and it's just bad for literature. You disappoint readers, and although I tend to like plot twists, this one was just too intense and sudden.

As for the sequel, it's just not possible to base a sequel off of a story that you transform into a dream at the end. I can understand what you meant by the whole "making Sam his reality" thing, but it's just not reasonable. You're a very talented writer, but not even the best professionals can pull that off. I was just very disappointed when I read the end, and I really wish you had left it at the wedding.

I'm really sorry if this offended you, and I didn't mean to do so. I'm just trying to be a constructive reviewer, and if I failed to do so, I'm sorry. I know people often don't take well to reviews like this, and I hope you appreciate my trying to be helpful.
KingxLeon21 chapter 16 . 6/11/2011
Well Well Well... totally surprised me with this one. When it was being discussed it had the feel of never seeing the light of day. and in a brilliant tactical move, you've sprung it on the world. kudos to you sir... kudos.

Deuces