Reviews for The Brightest Spot
Rarity13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2020
Definitely a favorite!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
this is damn good, plz write another!
sampre chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
So cute! Jou and Seto are so cute together...
Linguistical-Liza89 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
that was me below :) ur r a fave now
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This rocked my world. THAT is how you write a love scene yaoi or not. hot passionate and a total turn on. you could literally drown a toddler in my panties right now. WRITE MORE!
Armelia1989 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This story is amazing! I've literally read this about four times now. Also, can u maybe write this story all from Kaiba's perspective? I would love to read it. Please send me a message if u do write it. Thank you!
kyo4 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This was incredibly hot :) and sweet. I really liked how Seto was so caring towards jou basically the whole time. So cute~~
RyouSyki chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
awwww that was so cute!
guest guest guest guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Personally, I think that you got Seto's character just right. It's what we would expect him to do. I really really liked the ending :D
ShounenAiFangirl15 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
AHH! LOVE LOVE LOOOVE! IT WAS AMAZING! AHH!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
loved it.
The Lady Phantom 1412 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
That was sure... something O_O

LOL, I loved it D

The ending was adorable!

And so... with that, you should totally make sequel to what happens in the limo!

~Lex~
MikoEpos chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Who cares if they're OOC, you warned about that:) I like this story, it's great!:)
Luffyko chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This was so hot 3
KittKatt420 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I really liked it. :D recently ive become addicted to Seto x Jou lol it was good. I liked it very much& my favourite part os what kaiba says at the very end. w & so basically they did it at skool? Wow! XD lol well keep up the good work. (: