Reviews for Worth the Wait
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
*deadpan*hornswaggle tops batista?would be...um...yeah..
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
yummy
ICan-handle chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Oh my goodness that was soo hot! Really liked this story, it gets annoying seeing the lightweights of wwe being passed off as twinks. This was good, really good : )
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was hot to read i love rey-rey toping.
BugzAroc chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Honestly, i gotta say i was one of those non-believers but after this, well i'll be damned. This was HOT! Rey can top batista anytime.
My Girl Wednesday chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Hey, this was pretty sexy! You deserve a round of applause. I've never really read a Rey tops story, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this fic. I wasn't disappointed either. It was smoking! Good job!
Brirey chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This a great story! Even thought I prefer Rey as a bottom, its really nice and fresh to read a story with the roles reversed. I think you made their personalities really well, I could totally imagine Rey being so dominant like that and Dave being more shy and quiet, just like a big teddy bear lol. I really like the way you writed the story and the sex was hot. I hope you write more about this two, that would be awesome.
themoviesh0w chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Woah! HOT!

The only other Rey-on-top story I've read is 'Three Words in Spanish'-but this is definitely a case of "the more, the merrier!"

This story was incredible. First, it was a decent length-which is good, because I can't get enough of your writing ("the more, the...") Second, good lord-it was /hot/! Like... GOD! Seeing Batista in such a vulnerable position was a welcome reversal from our normal perspective, giving more depth and insight into the character (and isn't that what fanfiction is about? YOU HAVE CAPTURED THE ESSENCE OF FANFICTION. /Dude/!) At the same time, you emphasized the 'attitude' part of Rey's personality instead of the underdog, babyface aspect which tends to be the more common focus.

This was a wicked sweet role-reversal that still managed to remain fantastically in-character! I'm very impressed (and a few other unmentionable things, wink nudge). That sweet last sentence was the cherry on top of a delicious sundae; great job, Sir or Madam Slashburd!
AgentMaryland93 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
See I don't think anyone has ever tried this! I don't think anyone's tried Rey and Jeff Hardy either. I wish someone would! Anyway, this was pretty good!
Spirit De Mortis chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
HOLY SHIT!

let me first start off by saying that ReyTista is one of my two all time favorite dude pairings. I have a few ReyTista stories written and like you said, all of them is Dave topping Rey... I think people see it that way based solely on the fact that Rey is like... 5 heads shorter than Dave. Physical stature notwithstanding, Rey, to me, even if/when he is not trying to, just exudes sexual desire... everything about him... and I think, even though I never wrote it to be so, Rey has a great personality to be the topper. (or in our sick minds he does) and I had absolutley no problem with him being a topper, Dave, as strange as this may sound, before he went heel, atleast in Rey's pressence, he was cannon bottom, because he was so timid and gentle to him. To me, Rey, although this will sound stereotypical, being Mexican (to me, hispanic/mexican or any man of that nature) thrives on being sexualk and his obviously sexual dominance outweighs Dave's... by about 10 miles... but this was such a fantastic one shot, a new concept that I must say I was almost afraid to read... but am glad I did because I can so totally see it. I hope you do more ReyTista stuff, I would be more than intersested to see what you can come up with!
HunnySpice chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Omg. I feel so dirty. Lol. Great story.
princesslips77 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This fic was VERY entertaining:O

I could really picture it...little Rey being so dominant.

Thanx for sharing...I laughed so much:D
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Great job, it was beautiful. You have such a descriptive way of writing that really conveys the feelings and makes you get blissfully lost and caught up in the scene. I love reading your stories, because I can actually get lost in them and forget that they're words on a page, but more like a scene of reality unfolding. That's how good it is ;) I mean it.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 12/14/2009