Reviews for Metal and Lace
pyc97 chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
This is really a nice fanfic. I hope u would continue it.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/17/2015
please update this story. it's one of the best i've read and i want to know more.
Gast chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Gute Geschichte leider nicht beendet schade
cameron2027 chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
this is truly fantastic work,your explanation of cameron is mind bending,one can actually gain a sense of how she feels and sees the world and who she is
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
i loved where you were taking this story. so sad that it was never finished.
onfurtherreview chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
I love what you're doing with these characters, and I look forward to seeing where you're going with your story.

As an aside, I started reading TSCC fanfiction out of frustration with the cliffhanger ending of the TV series, but I seem doomed to repeat the same fate over and over, as it seems the most compelling stories I've read so far all leave me hanging with no updates for months. Anybody have a recommendation for a completed story that gives some sense of closure at the end?
thelifeeater chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
Great story and jameron. I wish there were more.
blasteddead chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
absolutely amazing fic.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
This is a wonderful story. I have two questions.

You seem to imply a highway speed limit of 55 mph rather than 60 mph in 1961. Why is that? You must have a reason, but I was too dumb to figure out what it was.

From memory, diodes weren't used in electric train transformers for several years after 1961. Is this an alternate timeline where the commercialization of solid state electronics happened earlier than our own timeline?

I'd read more if this if you would be kind enough to write it :-)
zert chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed this story. Is there any chance we'll see more? I am so interested in finding out if Cameron remembers everything and seeing John and Cameron's relationship explored.
Icemanss chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
dude this is an awesome story I have been waiting a bit for this to be updated :) I know sometimes writers take a break but :) . you get the idea we can't wait for you to come back its like waiting for a new season of an awesome TV show to start up again.
lithiummessiah chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
Amazing fanfiction. I hope it gets updated at some point.
Yetikilla chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Hello Strykenine, I've already reviewed this chapter so I can't post with my account, but I wanted to say that I just finished reading the story again and it's so fun and great to read. I love John and Cameron's relationship so far and I'm so eager to find out where you take them. I am really excited for learn more about Winston as well.
amy chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
I love this story. I hope you can update soon
Alex chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
This is seriously one of the best I've read. I'm really looking forward to more. I love your John and Cameron.