Reviews for A Date in Planet 51
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Nice work! I laughed when the waitress ate everything:

"Then, the waitress brought in their order and starts eating everything."

What's up next for you?
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Very great fanfic and I don't normally read romance stories. I hope you can do another Planet 51 fanfic in the future. :)(adds to favorites)
Glittering Turquoise chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Awww...this is so sweet and romantic! Cute story!

P.S.

I'm working on chapter 37 of Crane's beginnings but it'll be a long one.
Silver Azure chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Nice Planet 51 fic dude! I saw the movie last month and it was quite enjoyable, I wrote a Planet 51 fic too and I hope you read it :)

-Silver Azure
Hannah Melto chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
thanks for adding the planet 51 to fanfiction. i saw the movie on opening day and loved it. and its a great story btw.
Luciee.x chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Soo sweet. Loved it.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
aww cute. :3 im more of a Chuck/Lem fan myself, but i liked it. :)

u added P51? -hugs- i totally love u now! xD
KittycatNinja24 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Aww very cute
Mr Nelg chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Very nice and sweet. Leaves you with a warm fuzzy feeling within. Cute and to the point. Excellent work.
planet5165 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
wow really kawaii story! Really loved it! I give it 1o stars if Ian. BTW I forgot the place was called "Glipforg." You sure have a good memory. ;J
OpenSeasonFanGirl5000 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
DAW! It's so cute! Lem and Neera's first date together! I always did had a hunch that Neera only like Glar as a friend (He did seem a little bit too stupid to be dating anyone from the movie, even if it had to be her) but I like it. I think you're one of the first people to be writing something about Lem/Neera while the others are writing about Chuck/Lem, but it's a good change. It's something new that we get to see here. Good job! I love it! 5 stars!