Reviews for A Date in Planet 51
Curryboh chapter 1 . 7/23
Couldn't agree more with that! I just watched the movie 3 TIMES In a ROW (as per my 4yr-old request) and can't seem to tire of it one bit.

this is really corny mush that made me kinda giggle as I was reading because I had a relationship like that for about 2yrs and I completely understand the cute butterflies as we were HOLDING HANDS can you believe it?

It would be Awesome ifyou wrote more, this fandom has sadly few fics as it is and even sadder is there are EVEN fewer good true to the story characters and 50's storyline like this. nobody seems to like research I guess. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Nice work! I laughed when the waitress ate everything:

"Then, the waitress brought in their order and starts eating everything."

What's up next for you?
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Very great fanfic and I don't normally read romance stories. I hope you can do another Planet 51 fanfic in the future. :)(adds to favorites)
Glittering Turquoise chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Awww...this is so sweet and romantic! Cute story!

I'm working on chapter 37 of Crane's beginnings but it'll be a long one.
Silver Azure chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Nice Planet 51 fic dude! I saw the movie last month and it was quite enjoyable, I wrote a Planet 51 fic too and I hope you read it :)

-Silver Azure
Hannah Melto chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
thanks for adding the planet 51 to fanfiction. i saw the movie on opening day and loved it. and its a great story btw.
Luciee.x chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Soo sweet. Loved it.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
aww cute. :3 im more of a Chuck/Lem fan myself, but i liked it. :)

u added P51? -hugs- i totally love u now! xD
KittycatNinja24 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Aww very cute
Mr Nelg chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Very nice and sweet. Leaves you with a warm fuzzy feeling within. Cute and to the point. Excellent work.
planet5165 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
wow really kawaii story! Really loved it! I give it 1o stars if Ian. BTW I forgot the place was called "Glipforg." You sure have a good memory. ;J
OpenSeasonFanGirl5000 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
DAW! It's so cute! Lem and Neera's first date together! I always did had a hunch that Neera only like Glar as a friend (He did seem a little bit too stupid to be dating anyone from the movie, even if it had to be her) but I like it. I think you're one of the first people to be writing something about Lem/Neera while the others are writing about Chuck/Lem, but it's a good change. It's something new that we get to see here. Good job! I love it! 5 stars!