Reviews for The Hawk Prince
MagicoftheWorld chapter 6 . 1/13
This is an AMAZING story! I love this story and no matter how many times I see it pop up in my searches I have to read it! You did a great job!
Scarlet Castles chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
I simply loved it! I liked the way you went right to light touchs and kisses without all the denial and confusion. Keep up the good work!
DF-chan chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Amazing work. So funny and somehow sadly realistic...) Love your choice of servants for the Princes.)
Luna-k chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
This is awesome. Merlin and Arthur's relationship is so sweet in this.
The Little Geeky Piano Girl chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Awww, such a cute story! And amazingly well written too! I love the idea of Merlin being a prince/king, I mean he's certainly capable and he kinda deserves it.
Magpie1600 chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
Awh this was a lovely story. Thanks for writing.
HiM'e'iTSu chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
Good story. Very well written. I enjoyed it a lot:)
Mistress of the Words chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
YAYYYYY! I LOVED IT! It was totally sweet and just made me smile and laugh Wonderful work and thank you for sharing! :)
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
loved it!
Kittendragon chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
I really hope they got married, lived happily ever after, and had hordes of magical children (With Arthur's prattishness and Merlin's smile) to terrorize Albion for decades to come. ;) Well done. :)
Luff-Chan chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
Oh, there was another chapter! :D Haha! That nicely rounded off the story I think. :) Thank you for providing us with a wonderful story to read! I'm sorry your jaw has been giving you trouble though, I hope it gets better soon! And now, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year! x
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
Great chapter. It's good as an ending, maybe a little abruptly cut off, but that's just my opinion. I really liked this fic, and I wish you good luck with any future work. Oh and Merry Christmas! (if you celebrate it of course)
ForzaDelDestino chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
I'm so glad about the happy ending, and the romantic dialogue was heartwarming.
CrayonsPink chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
Great job-this story was written very well. Bravo!
Merthurtilidie chapter 6 . 12/23/2009