Reviews for A Monday afternoon drive
Pyro Venus chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
good job, but it's all screwed up and stuff...the quotations and stuff ate like... symboly... i don't even know if 'symboly is a real word!
Cyber69 chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Things are deffinitly starting to get interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
_ good explaination, dear. I think there are a lot of conflicting emotions out there now for women. Many mixed signals-be this, but you also have to be that, too. It doesn't matter if you're supposed to be two opposite things at once. We want equity for the sexes but we aren't willing to take a deep look at what were asking our children (and ourselves) to do. Mascinalize the women-make them stronger, more independant, capable-but don't ever consider feminizing the men. After all, who would want a feminized man? wouldn't that make him gay? Of course, a woman can be masculine without having to be gay... {makes a 'retch' face}

they're so afraid of being labled gay... some people... {sighs}
someone chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
Loved it (*whispers* although you might want to check out some small grammer errors). How do you do it? Really, this is amazing!

You bring about an issue; born gay or become gay? Sorry, I know, blunt as I am. I always figured someone was born gay, but even I have to toss that notion out the window when Michiru's description of how her preferances came about is a lot like my own. Yeah, I'm a (closed) lesbian but that's besides the point. (that's too many prejustice bastards)

Anyway, I think it is just amazing how you touch so many issues with so few words. Keep it up!
crazed albino chipmunk chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
another great one of your fics that i love so much
Razorblade Devotchka chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
Geez! Is Haruka ever dense. ~sweatdrop~
PinaPoe chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Yep things are moving along nicely. Good stuff!
salOi chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Very sweet, and personally, I was able to relate to Michiru. Interesting perspective you have here. . .never thought of Michiru being attracted to Elza. Also, I hope Goddess of Light/Fire comes out soon; I really enjoyed them.
Serenitatis chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Aww! That was sweet! _ Can I host your fic on my site? I have like no fan fics in the yuri section, so I would really appreciate it if I could host your fic _ The URL to my site is SerenitatisHime/