Reviews for Red and White
rafa number one fan chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
it was a good story ) glad jack and amanda survied shame you didnt put jack and amanda together as a couple at the end
T.J. Midget chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
Hey everybody! Thanks for all the great reviews. I'm currently working on a new story, but I don't think that I'll be able to post the first chapter before March due the amount of work I have to do for my studies. However I can already tell you that the story will take place in the past of a certain young, handsome Doctor. So please be patient.

Advices and/or criticism are also always welcome.

Yours, T.J.
jj chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
Thank you for finishing. A Jack story is always welcome. Is it asking too much to hope for another story?
Daniela chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
Loved every bit of your fanfic! You really got the characters down great and the story was excellent! Hope to read more from you. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Great chapter! I can’t wait to read the next chapter so keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Wow. This sounds very promising! I look forward to your next update!
elfmaiden4legs chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
OMG! This is amazing! I'm so happy to see an update! There simply aren't enough Jack centric stories on here! Please update again soon!
Artep01 chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
Another wonderful chapter. It seems we are getting closer to the identity of the murder.:):):):):)
Daniela chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
It's so great to see another Jack fic here! Your story is great, can't wait to read more! Hope you'll update soon.
actlikesummer chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
This is a great story so far! I love the chemistry between Jack and Amanda and I have akways loved them. Write more soon please.
JesseTravisfan chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
I love Jesse, but I really like Jack, too! So I like this story. :)
Artep01 chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
Great story. I love Jack and I can't wait for the next chapter.
elfmaiden4legs chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Oh I love it! So happy theres another Jack fiction out there! Please update this soon!