Reviews for Perennials
chellythemadhatter chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
Soooo...not updating?
Jae B chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
Well, you're way past the 23 mark now but it's always nice to read about a new life. Sorry this took so long. I'm looking forward to Helga's recovery and reaction to her new daughter.

Jae
Sapphyre Snow chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
Hey remember me? We used to be friends ;-)

Anyway, I love this story...Love seeing it from Arnold's point of view...so tell me...when do I get another chapter to read? Haha, I need to catch up on compromise too!

I like how you described Olivia...I can totally see her.

P.S. we should work on our co story soon! Miss ya!

Arnold's Love
soundwave chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
sad but great work on the fic hope to see more
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
Again, excellent job.

Jae B chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Arnold's mood's definitely shifted after the medic's discovery. I like the transition in atmosphere in this chapter. It keeps the reader hopeful. I know it's been quite a while since you've written this chapter, but my condolences go out to you. Just remember, Lady V's in a better place now. Keep up the good work. Keep on writing.

-Jae-
One Lonely Marauder chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
You really shouldn't throw yourself pity parties for your stories when they're brilliant. as for your friend, my condolences... Everything in the end will... be as it should. In a perfect world she's up with God happy and content, and possibly making fun of all of us still stuck on earth.

ANyways...Like every other story you write, I'm instantly in love, and I especially love the fact that you're doing a prequel to the story, this is... exactly what I was hoping to see.

~ Peace
Sapphyre Snow chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Oh my dear friend! I finally read these two chapters! I was so behind! But I really like this...its nice to look into Arnold's world through all this. And I think the chappies being short is just fine and works well.

How are you friend?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
Glad you updated. This story is quite good.

Pyrex Shards chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
So I just read through this entire thing. I'm ashamed I didn't really read through it sooner because I am astounded by the beauty that is unfolding in this fanfic. Even though I know what happens in Roses are Red, I really feel what Arnold is feeling while reading this, including his fears about Helga not waking up. Your use of 1st person works that well. His redemption is being there for Helga through all of this because he really truly loves her even though he hurt her. He is fickle (as written in the synopsis).

I don't know if Helga would ever forgive him for such a thing as having an extramarital affair with a former classmate, but, I think she loves him too much to let that ruin what they have together.

We shall see. :)

P.S. sorry to hear about your loss. You have my condolences.
Thundercatroar chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
To begin, I am truly sorry for the loss of Mrs. V. I really enjoyed your interpretation of her in "the Compromise", and I felt like I knew her a little bit, and you made me want to know her in real life.

I know of nothing to say to the master of her work other than I enjoy it and look forward to the next update.
Jae B chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
That was an awesome depiction of Arnold's shame. Keep up the great work. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

-Jae-
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
Short yet good.

mizgardenia21 chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
It was well worth the wait.
Sapphyre Snow chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Sorry you are feeling sick dear friend :-(

Ooh, this is very interesting...I would like more please.