Reviews for The Joke War by Michelle
BryannaB709 chapter 8 . 7/2
I. FRIGGIN'. LOVE IT!
sarah chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
WOW! Wonderful story! One of the best I have read so far!
Umino Akiko chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
Ugh Seinfeld! One of the worst comedies in the world. I don't mind the stand up at the beginning and end but the main show has no point! It's rediculus and meaningless... I like Kramer tho he's funny.
skadhi chapter 8 . 12/19/2009
This story does not belong to you and you are violating ffnet's terms of service! You should remove it immediately.
skadhi chapter 7 . 12/19/2009
This story does not belong to you and you are violating ffnet's terms of service. You should remove it immediately!
skadhi chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
skadhi chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
This story does not belong to you and you are violating ffnet's terms of service. You should remove it immediately.
skadhi chapter 4 . 12/19/2009