Reviews for SunChild
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 24 . 2/21
It's absolutely wonderful how Zuko (Zura?) is completely in character, and yet it's still impossible to mistake her for her canon counterpart. So much love these drabbles 333333

(P.S. Lan Min is the cutest.)
MyRandomName chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I'm really glad I gave this story a chance I didn't have very high hopes for this story when I read the summary, but I ended up really enjoying it.
CountessButternut chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
Oh my gosh, so funny, so cute! Really, I love this whole little series-it's well done, it's interesting, and I REALLY think this is how a female Zuko would act-if that female Zuko had a child. I love this, I LOVE THIS, I LOVE THIS!
ninjacatchester chapter 24 . 6/28/2013
Oh my goodness I think I'm going to cry I can't even
hitomi65 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
nice story
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 24 . 4/25/2013
I love this AU so much! So, so good...
Kwala chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
Ya know, I am not big on the genderbending thing, but you turning Zuko into a woman has been very very well done.

I hope you find your way back to this...

P.S. Who is the Father! I have guesses but I would love to wait and see
Oktavia Stormborn chapter 17 . 3/26/2013
"The crew really wishes he would go back to swearing."

Perfect ending line XD
greaves chapter 24 . 12/28/2012
Oh dear. I do hope you're planning to update this. This is fascinating and sad and I love it. Please?
Shebali chapter 24 . 11/19/2012
I had my doubts about this story, but I'm glad I checked it out. Hope to see more chapters, esp. something involving Azulon or Ozai :)
XandyNZ chapter 24 . 10/18/2012
Oh no... I really loved Jet chasing after Zuka... and then she had to find out that way... ;_;

Interesting story you have here. Hoping for the next chapter soon.
Bhel-Elryss chapter 24 . 9/9/2012
Ah man! Poor Jet, and poor Zura! He's a lot more likable in this AU, and I admit I was leery of genderbent!Zuko, but it is rather pleasant and definitely entertaining. I look forward to more, and maybe we'll get to see Jet and Zura interact after Jet's brush with mindbending.
softnerd chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Aw wow I love this story, I love this chapter, too. I wish Real!Zuko had a good cry, it's definitely needed for em :T

3 you
HarryHarry chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
OH MEE GOSH THIS IS AWESOME! A brilliant twist on a favorite cliche, truely intrigueling! I can't wait for the conclusion. Though endings always leave me wanting more at least they give me peace of mind in that I won't miss out on anything. So yeah, please don't ever abandon this! Please! This is sooo great and I can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks for posting and have a great day!
inhiding chapter 24 . 5/21/2012
This is fantastic. Genderbent Zuko with a baby sounds like a crackfic but you make it work with the detailed way you've explored the interactions and reactions of the characters; Zura, Aang, Iroh, Jee, Azulon, Ozai, Sokka, Jet, Zhao, the midwife. You've made it believable and really explored the possibilities of a genderbent Zuko.

I'm hoping for more chapters...and to find out the full detalis of the conception.