Reviews for Threads
stronger13 chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
All your chapters here are awesome but the best one is the last. Chapter 15. So kawaii. :3 you are a commendable and prolific writer.
Ami1010 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
You have such interesting ideas. I love this!
Ami1010 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Oh my goodness! $_$
Ami1010 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
This was so fairytail-like, but so sweet, so bittersweet.
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 15 . 1/28/2011
Very nice.
Kyanie chapter 15 . 11/14/2010
very good update. well-written. thanks! made me smile :)
xxgabigailxx chapter 15 . 11/5/2010
gah! i forgot how much i love your writing. the moment with neji and the kids was truly adorable, and i went and listened to the anastasia song as i read this. it made very much sense, as a muse. (i like anastasia as well, so..)

good job :) i look forward to more nejiten from you.
Wroathe chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I've only read the first chapter of this story, but I have to say, I love it. I've always been a fan of "snippet" stories, but this has blown me away. I find myself eager to read the next chapter, so I'm going to make my small list of complaints small. For one thing, I find myself wondering why you spell Tenten's name the way you do. Is it a habit, or have I been spelling it incorrectly all this time? Secondly, I would advise that you elaborate a bit more on the key details of the story.

I know that I have no idea the intricacies of fortune telling, and I wish we could have had some comment (perhaps out of dialogue) on Tenten's part about what the cards mean in particular. Then you could have gone into detail about her interpretations of them. I also would have loved to know why, exactly, Neji chose to put his hands on her hands. Was it a spur-of-the-moment decision? Was he surprised that he did it? Did he mean to do it?

We all know Neji isn't the touchy-feely type of guy... so why had he decided to stop her in that way, when he knows only a simple word will halt her? I would have loved to see those reactions. Other than those minor things, I absolutely loved this chapter. I'm heading off to read the second one as we speak.

I apologize if my comments offended you. I was only trying to help :)

- Wroathe
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 14 . 10/30/2010
I like how this showcases a different side of Tenten and Neji. Tenten admits that she doesn't love their child yet, but Neji reassures her that she will. It's a very nice and personal look at their relationship. :)
Kyanie chapter 13 . 8/24/2010
Hehe. Brilliant comparison.
Kyanie chapter 11 . 8/23/2010
This is so much fun to read. The middle child being so much like Aunt Hinata :)
Kyanie chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
Neji doing laundry... Haha. Doing laundry made fluffy with a tinge of lime. Good job
Kyanie chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
Wow, pretty serious stuff which are nicely written :)
Kyanie chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
Huhuhu.. I wanna cry :( Nevertheless, it's a pretty good, angsty piece of work.
Kyanie chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
Angsty but well-written. This could be a fitting sequel to a oneshot I read entitled 'Mine for the night' :)