Reviews for Uprising
ASongbirdDigna chapter 30 . 7/18
I love the story so far. I wish you would've finished it.
obsessedwithacertainpirate chapter 30 . 7/5
damn cliff hanger
SheWolfMedjai chapter 6 . 6/27
And this why we all love Peter!
li-spar1 chapter 30 . 6/26
I really liked this story so far and hope you finish it in the future.
becksie chapter 21 . 3/15
hehehehehehe, "To tell the truth, this organism had been way more powerful than I was used too" I giggled a lot, sorry.
Kamizune chapter 30 . 1/11
Hi there
As you well know, there are a lot of twilight fanfics out there. Most of them are garbage. Some are good. Very few are exceptional. This here is one of them. I accidentally stumbled over it while browsing the vast sea of subpar stories and got hooked. You are a very talented writer. I do really hope you will finish this wonderful tale. It would be a shame to let it go to waste.
I also like the twist with Ed and the cat shifter. Outstanding idea and marvelous spin to the story.
Take care and thank you
Kami
Babysis64 chapter 30 . 12/31/2017
wow this was a very interesting chapter as well. I sure hope that Jasper and Bella works out things right. Also I hope that Billy doesn't say anything about vampires to Billy or his life is in danger as well. I really do hope that Jasper doesn't turn out to be another Edward right or the couple will have a lot of problems in the future. I really do hope things work out for everyone involved right. I can't wait to read more of the chapters to come. Yes it would be cool if Bella lost her virginity to Jasper Whitlock. To bad about the fall out with Jacob and Bella. Happy New Year to you and your family.
Babysis64 chapter 29 . 12/31/2017
oh no this isn't good at all. I hope that Bella is going to be okay, and I hope that Jasper lets them know that she is his true mate right.
Babysis64 chapter 28 . 12/30/2017
wow I sure hope that the vampires are going to be safe in town with Bella, they should tell the wolves that Bella is Jasper's true mate right like their imprinting and she means a lot to him. Hopefully Jacob doesn't get to cocky like he usually does. She only likes Jacob as a friend and that is it, cause what happens if he imprints right then there lyes Bella alone again.
Babysis64 chapter 27 . 12/29/2017
this was a good chapter as well. Wait till Edward finds out that Jasper and Bella are true mates I wonder what he will do about it. I also wonder who is following Edward around, would it be his true soul mate.
Babysis64 chapter 26 . 12/29/2017
wow this was an interesting chapter as well. Yes I wonder if Alice knew who Jasper's true mate was and is. Also if she knows her true mate? Well what goes around comes around and both Alice and Edward will get theirs for alice lying about things and Edward the way he doesn't listen to the coven just does what he wants even if it hurts them.
Babysis64 chapter 25 . 12/28/2017
this was a good chapter as well. Wow Bella would walk calmly to the vampires and speak her mind. Wait until they find out that Jasper and Bella are true mates.
Babysis64 chapter 24 . 12/19/2017
wow this was a good chapter as well. Glad that Rosalie was happy to see Jasper. Yes I would like to know what they think about everything right. I hope all is going to be okay though and work out.
Babysis64 chapter 23 . 12/19/2017
this was interesting chapter. Wow Jasper just about had his time to claim his true soul mate, this is very interesting right. Also no I thought Rosalie was going to loose her cool. I hope that everything goes well with all of them right.
Babysis64 chapter 22 . 12/18/2017
oh no I hope that Peter didn't cause any problems between them. For Jasper not letting Bella know that they are true mates, but then again he wanted to wait until he was with term of them been mates.
1,491 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »