Reviews for Uprising
Kamizune chapter 30 . 1/11
Hi there
As you well know, there are a lot of twilight fanfics out there. Most of them are garbage. Some are good. Very few are exceptional. This here is one of them. I accidentally stumbled over it while browsing the vast sea of subpar stories and got hooked. You are a very talented writer. I do really hope you will finish this wonderful tale. It would be a shame to let it go to waste.
I also like the twist with Ed and the cat shifter. Outstanding idea and marvelous spin to the story.
Take care and thank you
Kami
Babysis64 chapter 30 . 12/31/2017
wow this was a very interesting chapter as well. I sure hope that Jasper and Bella works out things right. Also I hope that Billy doesn't say anything about vampires to Billy or his life is in danger as well. I really do hope that Jasper doesn't turn out to be another Edward right or the couple will have a lot of problems in the future. I really do hope things work out for everyone involved right. I can't wait to read more of the chapters to come. Yes it would be cool if Bella lost her virginity to Jasper Whitlock. To bad about the fall out with Jacob and Bella. Happy New Year to you and your family.
Babysis64 chapter 29 . 12/31/2017
oh no this isn't good at all. I hope that Bella is going to be okay, and I hope that Jasper lets them know that she is his true mate right.
Babysis64 chapter 28 . 12/30/2017
wow I sure hope that the vampires are going to be safe in town with Bella, they should tell the wolves that Bella is Jasper's true mate right like their imprinting and she means a lot to him. Hopefully Jacob doesn't get to cocky like he usually does. She only likes Jacob as a friend and that is it, cause what happens if he imprints right then there lyes Bella alone again.
Babysis64 chapter 27 . 12/29/2017
this was a good chapter as well. Wait till Edward finds out that Jasper and Bella are true mates I wonder what he will do about it. I also wonder who is following Edward around, would it be his true soul mate.
Babysis64 chapter 26 . 12/29/2017
wow this was an interesting chapter as well. Yes I wonder if Alice knew who Jasper's true mate was and is. Also if she knows her true mate? Well what goes around comes around and both Alice and Edward will get theirs for alice lying about things and Edward the way he doesn't listen to the coven just does what he wants even if it hurts them.
Babysis64 chapter 25 . 12/28/2017
this was a good chapter as well. Wow Bella would walk calmly to the vampires and speak her mind. Wait until they find out that Jasper and Bella are true mates.
Babysis64 chapter 24 . 12/19/2017
wow this was a good chapter as well. Glad that Rosalie was happy to see Jasper. Yes I would like to know what they think about everything right. I hope all is going to be okay though and work out.
Babysis64 chapter 23 . 12/19/2017
this was interesting chapter. Wow Jasper just about had his time to claim his true soul mate, this is very interesting right. Also no I thought Rosalie was going to loose her cool. I hope that everything goes well with all of them right.
Babysis64 chapter 22 . 12/18/2017
oh no I hope that Peter didn't cause any problems between them. For Jasper not letting Bella know that they are true mates, but then again he wanted to wait until he was with term of them been mates.
Babysis64 chapter 21 . 12/18/2017
this was a good chapter as well. Wow so Alice divorced Jasper a little after he left the house, not even talk about it. Well I hope that Jasper and Alice find happiness right.
Babysis64 chapter 18 . 12/15/2017
wow the lack of family is really getting to Rosalie. Now they know that Jasper isn't her true mate. She should of told everyone sooner right. I wonder who Alice's true mate is and same with Edward who his true mate is. This would be very interesting to find out right and then everyone in the Cullen clan can be happy once again.
Babysis64 chapter 17 . 12/15/2017
wow good chapter. Bella and Jasper sure did let it all out the both of them but this is good though. This way they both can heal together right and get strong together as well.
Babysis64 chapter 16 . 12/12/2017
awe after all the just about making out session, then Jasper had to ask more about Sam Uley. But if Bella and Jasper are mates he has the right to know what is going on right. I wonder if Jasper will let Bella know that they are true mates right.
Babysis64 chapter 15 . 12/11/2017
she could dress in her closet right I wonder if she will ask Jasper to close his eyes this is interesting I think. Wow they do need to talk and sort things out, and let everything out in the opened right.
1,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »