Reviews for Sweet Like Candy
CatMisaKoolChan chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
THIS IS SO FREAKIN CUTE, ryuzaki so coooooooool 3 3 3
zeurin chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
This was so cute and so well written! Sequel please! :)
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Oh God, Light, you're awesome! That part made me laugh so hard. Great job with this really original idea. Continue writing.
paul chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
OwO i'll wear a candy necklace now...
CorycianAngel1944 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Nice.
SMILEisMYmotto chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
.god. this was so funny xD hahaha you had an amazing idea :D
Dustmote25 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is so cute! He does have a personal space issue. I have been a LxMisa supporter and I will continue!

No." The door closes. That's Light for ya. Pfft fav part right there.
backup2backup chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
L's so cute I love this fic. You are a really good writer :)
Canadawear chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Woah, this was amazing! And unlike a lot of other L/Misa fanfics it is at least a little bit plausible! You kept them in character so well, oh my goodness you are awesome!

"No." The door closes.

pfft xD the best.
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was too preshh. _ I adored it. L up to his good ole ways. Wanting candy... I'd be the same way too. Lol great job! It was extremely well-written.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
L is L. Strangely I found L more kawaii than Misa-misa.
Skynote chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Hahaha! I view the L/Misa pairing like as a comical one, but nothing intimate. Though I really don't think L would go that for just to have one litter piece of candy...oh well XD
tsutsuji chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I love how you wrote this. There are so many undertones that can be read into it, depending on the reader.

I just finished watching the anime and movies, and these two are my favorite characters, so I'm delighted to find such a great little story about them.
meatballs in the impala chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh, man. Light's such an ass.
darkbloodylegs chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
OH MY GOSH!

(I probs look like a creepy stalker from reviewing all your stuff at the same time -ahem*isTotallyACreepyStalker*ahem- but OMG I LOVE THIS.) The idea never even popped into my head... candy necklace. L. L not understanding the concept of personal space. SQUEE! Love it so much.

Lucky Misa.