Reviews for Salvation
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
actually i really like the last paragraph. This one is unusual...the reaction of Sam and Mikaela to Sunstorm, his reaction to them and the ratchet and Bee's panic were good points. liked how they snuck into the cell just for warmth (hey 'con's thats how to win...win us over with heated metal lol :P) Also showed Sunstorm's confusion and non-understanding really well there too.
TransformersIsMyLife chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Hmm, diz iz pretty awsome.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Cute. And a very interesting take on Sunstorm (and his abilities), and how Sam and Mikaela might befriend him.

Well done :)
AzarDarkstar chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I can't say that Sunstorm is my favorite bot ever, but I do like what you did here. I'm interested in seeing where you take it. Though I do wonder why you're adding a sequel and not just to the preexisting story.

Zari
StarSwoop chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
love it, sunstorm is so under-used
Shadir chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
If the history goes as him little that you wrote, it is quite amusing.
ocean's pebble chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This is really cute, but there's one little nagging question I have: isn't Sunstorm a Decepticon? That didn't really come across very well... But other than that, this is really cute and fluffy. :D
Meiza chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I remember that bunny. I also remember that the biggest problem some commentors had was getting around the whole "radiation is radiation and therefore will always be dangerous to organics" problem. Turning Sunstorms 'radiation' into something completely different yet no less dangerous to the mechanically inclined was a clever move.

What I liked most about the bunny was the potential for exploring a character who very likely had little to no experience with touch in his life, and now finding others who can approach him without peril.

(I'm a huggy person, this really gets to me)

Watching! :)
LunaeShark chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
*glomps Sunstorm* I can't imagine how terrible it must be, having to be isolated from your own kind in order to keep from harming them, however involuntarily. I hope us squishies can help, if only with the comfort of friendship. .
Moonpiper chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Good story. Glad to see a fanfic with a rarely mentioned Transformer. Loved the interactionbetween Sam, Mikaela, and Sunstorm. Would like to see some more stories revolving around these three. :)
Shadir chapter 1 . 12/14/2009