Reviews for Odyssey
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 18 . 11/7/2014
This has been an amazing roller coaster of a ride and I think it's a real crime that you've abandoned it! How could you just leave Team Torchwood out there somewhere, in desperate need of rescue!? There is so much potential for continuing adventures!
StarKayak chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
Looks like the primary players are in place, but will they rescue plan come in time? Slavery is a quick commerce that scatters its victims.
StarKayak chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
Love how Jack gets up to speed on Stargate, but the tender moment between him and Ianto is my favorite scene.
StarKayak chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
I went back a bit in the story to understand the complexity of the Stargate universe. Loved the interchange between Tosh and Daniel.
Iris Wood chapter 17 . 11/16/2012
Aww, finish this please! Love the plots with Mulder & the Lone Gunmen mixed in. Great job writing the characters and progressing the story along.
klester1987 chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
PLEASE continue!
fan chapter 17 . 2/12/2012
Great-and long anticipated!-chapter! I'm sooooo glad you haven't given up on this story. It's absolutely intriguing. I love Jack's initial confusion about Tau'ri, Stargate, and O'Neill...and how Ianto knew it all! Ianto really knows everything. Wonderful chapter. Please write more! Please!
socalrose chapter 17 . 2/11/2012
Yay - caught up on this story too! Love it! X-files, SG1 and Torchwood - yes!

Love the crossovers and the plot!
BelladonasMom chapter 17 . 2/11/2012
I like this blending of the different shows. Brilliant!
Stargate fan chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
Tell me there will be more of this! This is a wonderful story. I love how you've blended these two worlds...so seamlessly. It's so real I can really "see" the characters interacting. Love the scene with Tosh and Daniel. Please write more soon! If not soon, then just please write more some time!
TorchwoodStargate fan chapter 16 . 5/18/2011
I'm salivating for more! I love the way you're pairing these two fandoms. Daniel and Tosh chatting is the coolest thing ever. Please please please write more!
mandassina chapter 16 . 4/30/2011
Awww. Geeks flirting! How adorable. I love that Tosh had something to show them, makes her feel more useful and less helpless. That's going to be important on this mission. She's going to need to feel she's making a contribution and not just relying on the Americans and their alien allies to take care of everything for her. I'll bet Danile makes a special effort to include her ;)
NikkieSheepie chapter 16 . 4/29/2011
:) You're back to writing! *super happy face* I hope whatever the problem was its all sorted out now :)

Anyways, the chapter. Brilliant as always :)
TorchwoodStargate fan chapter 15 . 4/25/2011
I've waited and waited, but I don't know how much longer I can wait! Is there more to this story? I really like where you've gone with it, and the way you've managed to meld the two universes...I never would have thought it possible, but you did it so well. Please tell me you're still working on this. It's a really good story! Please write more!
NikkieSheepie chapter 15 . 11/29/2010
You know I wait with bated breath for this one!

(Just had the funniest image of Tosh yelling 'Jack' and both turning around. Internal LOL)

Another brilliant chapter, get writing girl! :) More action!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »