Reviews for A Small Problem
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 17 . 8/27/2015
And we come to the end-ish ... That sucks I was really getting into mini-Shuu and Conan ... I mean they connected when Shuu was big and both being little would just make that connection grow I'd think.
PlumeNoire5 chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
Please please pleeeeaseeee update, I love your story even after all this time and am DYING for an update so please keep going
Vivianne95 chapter 17 . 3/7/2014
Very good story!
I hope you will update soon... As for paring, I wouldn't mind KaiShin or ShuuichixKaien.
Also, I hope you're not abandoning this story, since it's been a long time since you updated...
I'm looking forward to the next chapters.
Vivianne95 chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
About the story from kazuki-chan, her account is closing... Would you know where i could find her story.
Thankx
Fluffy The Terrible chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
Bloody h-! You have some sick imagination!
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 16 . 1/17/2012
Shinichi/Shuuichi or Shinichi/Kaito would be cool.
Cinderburst Flames chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
Loving this story! You've done well. Keep on the good work, 'kay?
Sekmeth Dei chapter 16 . 7/14/2011
Hello;

First, thank you for write your story, I love it and I love Shuuichi! )

Second, I'm from Mexico and I want to ask for your permission to translate your story to Spanish. There are few stories in Spanish, so I was thinking in translate your story with your permission, of course. All the credits are yours. and in every chapter I always write the name of the original author, with the link of the original story in english. So don't worry for all the credits. ) I’ll be waiting for your decision.

Again, thank you very much! I hope you can update soon! )

P.S. I can’t wait for the next chapter! )
Crystal Nephesia Hawklaw chapter 16 . 11/28/2010
Well, time to review all 16 chapters since I read all of them today.

I really love your writing style, you just describe perfectly everything and you're story is so good, I have no other word to describe it than WOW ! I'm completely stunned and just want more of it. I hope you'll get the inspiration to release a new chapter soon !

About pairings, I'm fine without one, I think it's just perfect the way it is, but if you wanted to put one (if readers really wanted it), I'd probably like to read some ShinRan (well, more specifically something like Ran discovering the truth or something like that, not really a 'romance' scene) but that's completely up to you, I'll keep reading it anyway :D

Congratulations from Belgium~
Marie Ravenclaw chapter 16 . 10/24/2010
...I'll read almost anything...but Conan/Ai or any form of that...for some reason that really bugs me...but yeah, I have no suggestions...but Shin/Ran sounds a little nice at the moment...

and college sucks, college sucks! you know what would be awesome...to live in the Pokemon World cause they don't really seem to have any schools besides the ones that deal with Pokemon..how cool would that be?
animegirl1987 chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
I have to say, I feel completely horrible... I haven't been around to even check for up-dates. Sorry no one has been reviewing for you! Fillers aren't completely bad you know, they are necessary, but in saying that, having too many makes them bad. I thought this was fine since you can't always have everything happening. I didn't see any problem with what was in the chapter and I think it was needed really. Don't worry about it, really! I hope you're able to lift the block, keep up the good work!
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 15 . 7/29/2010
This is really interesting. For some reason I had never really thought to read fanfictions in this category until recently.

Your writing is really well done, and you managed to create wonderful OC's. I generally try to stay away from them, but this is one of the few exceptions.

Sorry about your writers block. Maybe you could explore Brandy's feelings about everything (like which brother she was looking out for, and her reaction to Saia's death). Maybe Gin could show up later, too. Anyway, these are just suggestions, use them however you like. I don't know where you plan on going with the next arc, so I can't really help on the transitions

I think there may be a bit of OOCness here and there, but to me it hasn't made any negative impacts on the story, so good job on that. I'll be looking forward to your upcoming chapters, keep up the good work.
Marie Ravenclaw chapter 15 . 7/20/2010
*blush* thanks...though I am not happy to be your only reviewer...well, two more and you would have an average of 3 per chapter...well one more with this review...hope more people review!

and since I've been having problems writing reviews after I read chapters, I'm going to start writing while reading them (first time I've done this, and just thought of it too, so please excuse any oddness...or more than usual at least)

*giggle* Akai with an 'oversized sniper riffle just sounds soooo cute even if I know it shouldn't...and whoa...Kaien shot his brother?

*guilty look* as this is a filler, I don't really have as much to comment on...but this is leaving me waiting for more...and get Ran to karate chop that block down! (wish she would do it for me...but I'm sure if you ask, she'll do it for you)
Artist2009 chapter 14 . 7/4/2010
really enjoying this fic and would love it to be updated soon X3

maybe kaito should reassure his fans that he's recovered from being shot, and i wonder what will happen to kids reputation with these guns going off lol.
Marie Ravenclaw chapter 14 . 6/22/2010
Panda-chan! you updated! yay! but confusings! and I love your OC anyways!

but which one got shot? cause it had to be Kaien or Ryan no?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »