Reviews for Et In Terra Pax
pudding chapter 1 . 1/28
That was great
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/26
Oh Holy Night. This is beyond converse! C; Dean finding Michael's Grace and Michael becoming one with Dean. The memories and the emotions in this is raw and empathetic. Poor Lucifer still angry at the world and humans.
Fabro de Verbis chapter 1 . 1/16
Great story! I love the portrayal of Michael, and the way the story flows seamlessly together,
karnillaofnorn chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
This story is fantastic. Definitely one of my favorites of this trope
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Great story I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Oh My that Was awesome
INACTIVE-apocalyxtic98 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This was interesting. I like the chronological order; at first it was slightly confusing, but after I realized what was happening it worked very well.
I also like how simple you've kept this. It makes it more poignant, I think.
Thanks for sharing!
TheAngelGirl357 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Holy crap this is amazing and I absolutely love it
Zarz chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Fun story! I love your portrayal of Dean and Michael, and how the two just seem to blend seamlessly into one another. Castiel is also amazing, and your method of switching between the different moments in time really works well. Great job!
DancingCactus chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh, it's just so... awesome. Totally awesome. Deans doubts, Castiel's faith in him, Sammy... While I was watching SPN (the whole Apocalipse arch), I was always thinking about how similar are Michael's and Dean's situations. Both of them are "daddy's soldiers", both of them love thier little brothers, etc. And, finally, there is Lucifer... I love your Lucifer.
XD chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Awesome
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Aww, now Dean has two favorite brothers.
Banner chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Thanks for making Michael make sense to me. He loves so much.
Patch Matrix chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Wow! Kudos on the awesome storyline! The way it jumped around explained what wa going on perfectly and made the story very interesting. I'm totally favoriting this. :)
TA Salmalin chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Wow. That was a very clever way of fixing the whole Apocalypse-business...and I really wanted to like Michael in canon so I'm thrilled to see him in this story being not-horrible. And that last line was just beautiful